Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop with the auction only stuff

Banned
    I couldn't agree more, auctions are getting out of hand. With all the new PR's, there are events, auctions, games Every. Single. Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    You just assume that we can't work on projects while making a few items for fun in the meantime?
    I mean save the fun stuff for bigger updates that everybody can enjoy, not just auction and trading people

I can't say how much I've brought this up to see it ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    I can't say how much I've brought this up to see it ignored.
    Ik ventus Ive seen them all lol. At least take about half of those auction items and make it to where EVERYONE can enjoy them. We dont need 100+ auction items.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post

Ik ventus Ive seen them all lol. At least take about half of those auction items and make it to where EVERYONE can enjoy them. We dont need 100+ auction items.
    Umbrella plz

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Yep. It's called the A3, and it's another awesome souizen reskin, and goes straight to auctions. Full auto, 8 damage,( 9 upgraded), and the mag holds 16.
    It's called SS50-A3 I was the lucky winner and lucky I got it cheap around 50k

Who cares?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    So layerd is hosting auctions now, for new items. These items with most likely be for auction only- items so far are a new gun and a magma axe.

What I'm saying is to stop the focus on auctions and focus more on things like coops town, pimpsys buns, new ec shop, ninja town, Morano family quest, etc. Not all of us will spend hundreds of dollars on a game just to have a flashy or the best items. Some of us actually want to new stuff to earn over time rather than buying money and instantly getting something by being lucky and winning an auction.
    I think layerd just needs a short brake between coding and whatnot
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!

Seriously guys give staff a break. So what if Layerd decides to host auctions? Look at the amount of players that rush to the auction house when they're announced. It's obvious auctions are wanted so i don't know why you guys request so much for auctions to be stopped. However i do agree that there are too many auction-only items and not enough awesome items available through quests or shops.
    Got Questions? Ask me and I'll help you out.

I'm not saying they should be stopped- I'm saying that they need to stop the auction exclusive items. A few is ok, but the amount that they have right now is just downright wrong.