Thread: Uploads - can you upload via an Android Phone?

Veteran

Uploads - can you upload via an Android Phone?

Hello, been a long time since I've posted, however I have a query regarding customs being uploaded to the server using an android phone.
    If it's possible, I'd appreciate if someone withexperience doing this can post a worded tutorial, thanks
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

i uploaded from android by sending a head from GraalDepot to isopix edited it and saved the file to my gallery then uploaded while online on my ipod and it was sucessful

It depends if you are too fast enough to go on the link, add your information and thumbnail and upload. It worked for me before on my tablet. I believe android reads .png and saves them, other than iOS saves .png into .jpeg, I think, therefore you can't upload through iOS.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Why is this in Arcade section?

Yes at eraupload.graalonline.com

It really works ahhahahaha 😉

Its the same way of uploading there isnt a difference

I upload through an app called Puffin Browser.

Link for Free Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osa.puffinFree

Link for Full Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oudmosa.puffin

Make sure you have the app open at all time by just clicking home instead of back on your phone.

And make sure you have the template of the head/body/shield you want to upload in your Gallery.

Just go to the uploading site for Era, shouldn't be hard, on Puffin Browser. (Both work fine, but the Free Version has temporary flash, doesn't affect the uploading BTW)

Click the "Choose File" button and click "Select from Gallery". Just click in the template you want to upload.

Fill out everything else (Make sure your Era app is still running!!) And click Upload
    Last, just go on Era to confirm it worked, and just wait for your upload to be approved.

I've used this for many uploads and it still hasn't failed. Any more questions, feel free to message me.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -