Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weapon Complex

AK-47 Weapon Complex

There are three type of Weapon, Gun, Melee and bomb.
    For this I think adding bomb is not necessary.
    So for Gun and Melee, I got an idea about this both.
    Since not many people know what is ROF or it's stats, how is it, and they want to try the gun. More likely a type of Guide.
    We can add a Weapon Complex, when player enters the complex, there are doors and have names on it. Gun and Melee.
    In the Gun room, when you step into, there will be path which leads you to a place that teaches you about the stats, what are freezes, example, what is Moderate Firerate etc.
    It will be a small room that teaches you Stats like Freezes etc in the library. And for Gun testing and it's stats, there will be a small screen pop-out and you can type the name of the gun you want to know.
    Then the gun and it's stats will pop-out and there will be a 'Test' button beneath the stats, description price and location,
    which when you pressed it you will be warped to a room, empty room with random NPC in it for you to kill.
    And for Melee, there will be another two doors. Left side one lead you to the Effects, which has Bookshelves inside, and each of them teaches you about every Effects.
    For the right side one, it will brings you to a room that almost look like the previous suggestion, which has a Small iPad on the stand, grab it and a pop-out will come out asking you to type the Item name, and it's stats, description, prices and location will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    There are three type of Weapon, Gun, Melee and bomb.
    For this I think adding bomb is not necessary.
    So for Gun and Melee, I got an idea about this both.
    Since not many people know what is ROF or it's stats, how is it, and they want to try the gun. More likely a type of Guide.
    We can add a Weapon Complex, when player enters the complex, there are doors and have names on it. Gun and Melee.
    In the Gun room, when you step into, there will be path which leads you to a place that teaches you about the stats, what are freezes, example, what is Moderate Firerate etc.
    It will be a small room that teaches you Stats like Freezes etc in the library. And for Gun testing and it's stats, there will be a small screen pop-out and you can type the name of the gun you want to know.
    Then the gun and it's stats will pop-out and there will be a 'Test' button beneath the stats, description price and location,
    which when you pressed it you will be warped to a room, empty room with random NPC in it for you to kill.
    And for Melee, there will be another two doors. Left side one lead you to the Effects, which has Bookshelves inside, and each of them teaches you about every Effects.
    For the right side one, it will brings you to a room that almost look like the previous suggestion, which has a Small iPad on the stand, grab it and a pop-out will come out asking you to type the Item name, and it's stats, description, prices and location will show up.
    You are aware that making this will take ages and Staffs has to make this right?
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZepeuS View Post
    You are aware that making this will take ages and Staffs has to make this right?
    I am getting so freaking sick of seeing these comments...

I know nobody cares about what I think, but you shouldn't shy away from a project because it would be too much work. As for the proposed concept, having a building that teaches players about weapons stats is great, but I doubt any system to let you test guns before you buy them will be implemented soon.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Letting players test guns IS a bad idea in my opinion players can glitch or lag and still have the gun when they exit the 'Weapon Complex'

Quote Originally Posted by Sillygeo101 View Post
    Letting players test guns IS a bad idea in my opinion players can glitch or lag and still have the gun when they exit the 'Weapon Complex'
    The gun will only usable in the arena, once you leave the arena the item will be gone.
    The Gun won't be in your Inventory, and you can't test a gun you owned.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Lol I just posted a thread similar to this

Wait for the multiplex gun. If gun stat customization is as good as I anticipate it to be, then players will learn through that.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

This would be good for people who dream of becoming a gun admin of a gun creator.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    People will use this as an advantage to use guns that they always wanted to use. Remember there is glitches. Some eager dumbo will keep trying to find some way to get the gun out of the test room then boom they have a gun that they never even had in the first place... Not a good idea sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougsta4Life View Post
    People will use this as an advantage to use guns that they always wanted to use. Remember there is glitches. Some eager dumbo will keep trying to find some way to get the gun out of the test room then boom they have a gun that they never even had in the first place... Not a good idea sorry.
    I said, the gun will be visible on your hand, not in your inventory, and as well if you are lagged too much will result in a kick away of the room.
    No glitch can be done in the place.