Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop Graal Relationships.

Please allow us to use the "Partner" relationship when we were married to someone with the same gender, like we are able to choose if we are Married or Partner.
    I tried to do Friend Marriage, those newbies are calling us gey

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    I don't see how people can complain about it.
    If you don't want to get "married" on Graal, then don't do it.

Honestly, I've been playing this game on-and-off for years and I've never wanted to date a pixel-girl lol.
    Some players seem to prefer that over a real-life girl, but well - that's their decision.

There's no need to entirely remove the marriage feature from Era.
    No one prefers online dating over reall life dating.
    Just being me.

"Just a few thoughts to end this kind of cancer. If you marry someone whom you are in a relationship with, or as a matter of fact, married to, then congratulations, but I don't think marriage is necessary in this game."

Ok, first off can we stop using the word "cancer". I see many people use the "cancer" term as a joke and it annoys me as it's something that you shouldn't have a joke about, it's serious. Find another word to refer to what you are talking about. Look at the definition before you use it.

Not everyone who is "married" is online dating.. Take Bram and I as an example, we are married but have no intention on online dating. Yet many players take this as we are online dating, I agree that the online dating isn't a good idea. But it is the players choice to date, whether it's online or in real. We can't stop people from doing what they choose, I know that players saying "I need a girlfriend/boyfriend that lives across the globe." is annoying to see, but we can't stop every single player from doing this.

"Second, we need to bump up security with all these people asking for certain pictures to be sent to them. You know what I'm talking about. These kind of people really sicken me to the extreme."

I agree with this point, I get many pm's for this time after time. To be Frank, the players that are asking for the pictures they are mostly aged 14-15, it's not good for players that are younger, and I agree that this needs to stop as it's not safe. But you could just simply block or report them, but I feel that most players don't know what to do when they are put in the situation, so they may decide to give their personal details, such as their kik.

My rant is over, but please stop using the term "cancer".

What was that girls name that committed suicide when she sent (that) to a guy and he posted it everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillygeo101 View Post
    What was that girls name that committed suicide when she sent (that) to a guy and he posted it everywhere?
    Amanda Todd, a Canadian teen.
    Such a heart breaking story.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Kids wont be interested in marriage and if they do get married they dont really know what it would refer to. Marriage is in every RPG game and is a concept of actually people communicating in other means of gender. My own brother is 12 years old and didnt even understand what does marriage mean untill this year. If a girl is fake or a "catfish" as you prefer to it in graal then just dont marry her. Graals community does not force a player to do anything, some people enjoy the marriage and some people dont. and if someone asks for pictures sent to them thats non era-related its their own choice. If someone asks you simply block them or tell them your not interested.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Ew just ew who Tf marry ppl over pixels

Banned Sottocapo
    Im married to my friend in game so we can teleport to eachother

Some people are happy with it en some don't like it
    just ignore them if your not intrested

Rodeo
    I'm married to my cousin lol
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns