Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear Pr admins can you answer?

Dear Pr admins can you answer?

i can understand sometimes you might be busy, i cant believe every single one of them and every time they are busy, like seriously everytime i try to ask a question i dont get any answer which is kinda ironic judging by the fact that modt of the times their status is 'state your question in the first pm'.
    Im not talking about that 1,2 or third time that i tried to ask them something, im talking about every single time, i literally got a reply 2/20 times i guess and they werent helpful at all.
    So my question is mr. 'player relations admin' could you please answer my questions and if you are afk could you not use your admin account? Thanks, i look forward to seeplayer relations admins more helpful to the people that ask them something.
    In 1 year nothing changed, and i'd like to see a player relation admin reply to this thread.

If you need help you can pm here your questions and i will answer. (Over era-go pm or in-game if i am online)
    Player Relations Admin!
    Need Help? --> Support.toonslab.com
    Need to speak with me? --> [email protected]

Happy playing!

That's why this website was created. Too reach them faster. If not, you can always ask us. The players.

If I recall, players have more free time than PRs.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

This does not change the fact that most of the prs arent replying to us, like never i could ask some people and i guarantee you they would agree with me.
    And if you are ingame online and i ask a question id like to receive a reply like 'im busy' not that i have to go over the forum and do all this crap just to reach you and ask you a question.
    Also this is a forum and i believe it wasnt meant to be 'a site to reach admins' sure i wanted an admin replying to this as i posted it on ask a pr.
    So please when someone asks you anything at least write something back im not aaying that you have to help everyone at everytime but at least write im busy i spam them multiple times and still not get any answer.

I am sometimes in other servers like Ol'west - I appear as online but sometimes i don't get PMs from other servers that's why. If you pm me i will just answer you.
    Player Relations Admin!
    Need Help? --> Support.toonslab.com
    Need to speak with me? --> [email protected]

Happy playing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    I am sometimes in other servers like Ol'west - I appear as online but sometimes i don't get PMs from other servers that's why. If you pm me i will just answer you.
    If i click on you and you are playing another graal it will show 'currently playing graal .....'
    And dont take it personally i was talking generically about most of the prs not everybody so dont take it like if i am saying 'YOU SER NEVER REPLY TO MY PMS'.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    hi did you try pming me

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    hi did you try pming me
    If you arent online i cant and that isnt an excuse for them to do not so their job, and to the guy saying not all prs use the forum i dont care im just stating a problem and making it public so that higher staff and other people can see and share their opinion and hopefully take action

xcloudx always replies.
    Always replies.
    Always.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    xcloudx always replies.
    Always replies.
    Always.
    In Era of course.