Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting someones ip off of graal?

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    I heard a "L33T H4x0r" say you cant get peoples ips through a graal server
    im talking the big hackers out there right now and the ones whove hacked the government

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    im talking the big hackers out there right now

Big hackers on graal or in real life?

Getting a players IP address is very easy by either using a packet editor/sniffer or gaining illegal access to rc which you can then open the players attributes. You could also get a player IP through the forums of you find the players account linked to their forum account.

Getting someones IP with a packet sniffer wouldnt make sense. Every time I hear that someone found out someone else's IP, its because they skyped each other and one of them knew how to get the other persons IP through skype.
    Last edited by Takashi; 08-11-2015 at 11:18 PM.

Well people with access to RC could get any IP of any player, so if someone were to gain access to an RC account, well then your IP is theirs.

I doubt its that easy to gain access to an RC account. Also a packet sniffer wouldn't work because you only have a connection to the server, not other clients/players. Therefore you wouldn't be getting any player IPs.
    Last edited by Takashi; 08-13-2015 at 12:54 AM.

The only way that you can get a players IP off of Rc is if you are requesting an IP range, even then an email is relayed to the email connected to the Graal account, so it is private. I don't know of any file that lists all of the players ip addresses that are on the server.
    (Correct me if I'm wrong, I have never looked too deep into the Rc even when I owned my own server)

Sounds like he wants to know how to get someone's IP imo

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

You cannot get someone's IP on Graal from iFile.
    As stated, you can use sniffers or a VM with CMD, but it can be very difficult due to the amout of players you may be connecting with.

A simple way to do this is to invite them to your house alone. This won't make it "easy" to find who's IP is his/hers, but it's definitely easier than finding it while on the GMAP.

As I said before, it would make no sense that sniffers would work at all. You're connected directly to the server, not directly to other players. Therefore you would not be getting any player ips. This applies to many many many many server based games out there

To prove this i got on graal and went into a level with only 1 other person in it (on my pc obviously). I started running wireshark, and I only got my computers ip and the era server ip.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Sounds like he wants to know how to get someone's IP imo
    There is no reason that I would want someone's IP. I asked because I heard several people talking about how they can supposedly do it.
    Last edited by Takashi; 08-22-2015 at 04:53 PM.