Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to overcome people asking for Gun refunds......

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar

How to overcome people asking for Gun refunds......

So I've just been reading all the "Future improvement" threads and I what I mostly noticed is that players want guns to be tradeable, or they want to be guns to be sold for half the price etc.
    It got me thinking, how could we get players to be 100% sure of what gun to buy?

There should Be Trial versions of a gun.

Let's say I don't know what gun I want to buy, I suggest there should be a shop where we can test the gun against 4-5 Angry noob bots. This will benefit the player as they can test whatever gun they want in the game (If it can be purchased by gralats), and to make sure there isn't an overflow of people testing guns, perhaps players should pay 500 Gralats to test any gun in the game. They can test the gun as many times as they want and they can't take it outside of the shop, and perhaps when they test it, they are spawned in an arena with 4-5 Angry noob with starter guns.

It's not the best detailed description so please leave your opinion below as I will respect them and leave your views or comments of changes that could be made

It won't happen, so ignore or don't even bother them, they have been dreaming too much. They should have planned before they buy the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It won't happen, so ignore or don't even bother them, they have been dreaming too much. They should have planned before they buy the gun.
    Yeah, but the thing is how are they meant to plan what to buy when there is insufficient description of the guns. I got a new player asking me what it means by freeze and stuff like that, so it would be better for the player to feel the guns for themselves and it would mean that they will be more sure of what to buy.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

You can always ask for the stats here or ask someone who is expert in Weapons.

Banned
    Same crap as tying to USE the gun before purchasing it...

Its a common idea and a good one . However, trying on an angry nub bot is different then trying on an online person. This idea had been repeated much but anyways its up to them to decide

I just thought that perhaps if players got a chance to feel how the gun shoots etc, it would help them make a choice of what to buy.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

If you are using a gun that stacks it will not be as good on a angry noob bot, everytime I want to purchase a gun I ask someone that owns the gun about it
    Ive played era for 3 years

Just make game footage of the gun in action in, Spar,Pk,Basing.
    Then place a link in the gun description so they can see what they are going to buy before purchasing the item.

Example,

The Psg-1 Sniper deals a high damage of 11
    with a clip size of 12 rounds. it's very accurate
    and you also have the ability to lay down on the
    floor with it! Check Era-go.com> Ask a Weapons Expert>
    Gun Stats and Footage.Get the Latest info about
    the weapon it's self from your Local Guns Admin!
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Its a pretty good idea, but still, might not happen