Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bullets dodging Box.

Lightbulb Bullets dodging Box.

NOTE: if you don't care about dodging guns bullets don't waste your time by reading this.
    Good morning everyone Y(^_^)Y,
    Will I've noticed some players focus on dodging Gun bullets, there is some bad Dodgers ,and there is the good ones too. After thinking about that, an idea popped out into my mind: How about Helping Players to improve their dodging skills by making some boxes (as the Spar ones, maybe?) ,Then adding some guns on each wall ,
    And some sides too. YOU M8 BE THINKING : "Why adding guns?" My answer: it won't be helpful if the bullets came out of no where all out of a sudden (~_~). Oh moreover it'd be awesome if there was levels!; each level gets harder due bullet spam, or speed. There can be a score board for the top players (by Level) to make it more challenging ψ(`∇´)ψ.

thanks for reading ! ~
    Last edited by Yuki; 08-09-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I like your idea, but I can already foreshadow the future, what's going to happen Is players are going to be encouraged to speed hack, just so that they can achieve a good score.
    It's still a good idea though 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltzone View Post
    I like your idea, but I can already foreshadow the future, what's going to happen Is players are going to be encouraged to speed hack, just so that they can achieve a good score.
    It's still a good idea though ��
    Don't worry once they just try to hack it'll be some seconds till they get jailed ,but mostly banned xD
    Last year my 8 years old cousin tried to speed hack will it worked for 3/5 seconds while she's lagging and in no time she got banned :> .

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    What happens if a player is seriously lagging 😮

Banned
    Use an NPC if you're not happy...

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Use an NPC if you're not happy...
    NPCs shooting at you? Sounds good. That'll be helpful. :]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Or go to someone's house if they have a pk arena there and practice...

Less weaboo pls