Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 25k rewards?

There will be no more rewards after 15k hours and there are a few reasons. First being that really the only gangs that will be getting these rewards are the current top 5 gangs as they already have the hours or are close to it. Lets face it, no new players, or small gangs are going to make a gang and go, "right lets set our goal for 20,000 hours." Honestly i'm amazed we went all the way up to 15k hours, back in the days of classic even 1k hours for a hat seemed like an impossible goal.

The other reason being, we want other gangs to have a chance. You might notice that several of the "top" gangs have home bases, where they pretty much hold it 24/7. This gives very little chance for smaller gangs to try compete or start up as the big gangs are always in control. By putting an end to gang rewards, then once that is reached there really is no incentive to continue basing. Which means if that gang decides to disband/retire as a result, then it allows more gangs to fight for those bases.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    There will be no more rewards after 15k hours and there are a few reasons. First being that really the only gangs that will be getting these rewards are the current top 5 gangs as they already have the hours or are close to it. Lets face it, no new players, or small gangs are going to make a gang and go, "right lets set our goal for 20,000 hours." Honestly i'm amazed we went all the way up to 15k hours, back in the days of classic even 1k hours for a hat seemed like an impossible goal.

The other reason being, we want other gangs to have a chance. You might notice that several of the "top" gangs have home bases, where they pretty much hold it 24/7. This gives very little chance for smaller gangs to try compete or start up as the big gangs are always in control. By putting an end to gang rewards, then once that is reached there really is no incentive to continue basing. Which means if that gang decides to disband/retire as a result, then it allows more gangs to fight for those bases.
    *riot starts*

what about country side, I heard there was suppose to be multiple new bases.

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    lol john , you wont have to worry about yours or sK hitting any of those goals so again, youre irrelevant

btw both of sK's hats are hideous. and the hideout looks like a rejected base layout.

only nice thing is the subway, who's statue is in there again?
    Let's not forget your in the sK hideout and you also walk into sK hideout to put the hat on.
    Don't worry, i'm not in sK anymore, got kicked so looks like i have a lot of pking to catch on ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

Sounds Legit
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    Let's not forget your in the sK hideout and you also walk into sK hideout to put the hat on.
    Don't worry, i'm not in sK anymore, got kicked so looks like i have a lot of pking to catch on ^.^

Sounds Legit

I was never worried john :-* and eh that's good, don't waste your time like I did slaving for the noob queen.

Just Suggesting As A Idea,
    Might Be Some Total Flaws that mess this up,
    But this is my idea of how the rewards should be,
    even if the idea won't happen in a million years,

2,000 Hours:Gang Hat(None Gas Mask)
    4,000 Hours:Hideout(3-4 Rooms)
    6,500 Hours:New Reward:Unknown Old Reward:Train Station(None Left)
    8,500 Hours:Suggestion Hours:10 Gas Mask & 15 Hats(2k Reward Hats)
    11,500 Hours:Suggestion:Melee Skin?
    15,000 Hours:Gun Skin
    17,000 Hours: Final Reward Unknown
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

I over heard some kin members saying that duke told them there is a prize at 20k hours where 22 members get a hat
    and at 25k they get there on base( i didn't believe the last part)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    29k hat#3
    33k hideout room +1
    37k something idk
    41k something idk
    45k hat#4
    55k skin #2
    75k reset
    Replace "75k reset" with "75k hairs start graying and social life disappears", as it would be much more accurate.
    Holy crap though. 75,000 hours divided by 8765.81 (hours in a year) = 8.55 years spent basing...
    Think about that.
    75,000 hours = 8.55 years
    Do people really have THAT little friends that they give up all hope and spend 10% of their life on a pixel-game?
    Well.. on the other hand, congratulations on the 25k Ebizou. Three solid years gone to gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    Replace "75k reset" with "75k hairs start graying and social life disappears", as it would be much more accurate.
    Holy crap though. 75,000 hours divided by 8765.81 (hours in a year) = 8.55 years spent basing...
    Think about that.
    Do people really have THAT little friends that they give up all hope and spend 10% of their life on a pixel-game?
    Well.. on the other hand, congratulations on the 25k Ebizou. Three solid years gone to gaming.
    1.they chose to base 24/7.
    2.they bought their devices not you.
    3.they wasted their time on this game not you.

why are you so obsessed with their lives?

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    Think about that.
    Well keep in mind that basing is a group effort and you can multi-base to shorten that time significantly. It's not like a single leader must be online for all 8 years. Also, the resets are for those crazy enough to attempt a 3rd loop of the rewards on the same gang tag where hat #5 would be at 81k with rewards every 6k hours after that. You'd get the next gun skin at 55k hours anyways.

I'd rather not have super high tiers past 15k anyways. Startup gangs need a chance.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

There should be rewards up to 25k Not fair to Ebi since you just announced this bitz. Considering you are having a hard time choosing a 8k prize let alone a 25k.. do peoples ideas that they submit on forums. Whats the big deal? I f agang gets hours they get hours. So after 15k if you want to base your basically saying start a new gang. Maybe make it reset at 15k. So 17k 6 hats, 19k a huge extension to hideout, 21k a pk room not a spar, 23k think of an idea cause 3 hats really 3 hats?, and 25k should be 15 hats like 10k, then 30k another gun skin.