Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 25k rewards?

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight GnR View Post
    Thats the 3 top gangs quitting! Is that what you really want???
    That's what we're aiming for.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    That's what we're aiming for.
    Lmaooo that made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
    why are you so obsessed with their lives?
    I don't understand the mentality behind you getting so pissy when I state an opinion. If you don't like what I have to say, please deal with it or present a logical argument against it, as I would love to debate over what I know it correct.
    Moving on, I do believe that rewards should be capped at their current state, with the exception of a one-time special award to Ebizou for being the first to reach such a milestone.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    By putting an end to gang rewards, then once that is reached there really is no incentive to continue basing.
    Sam, I must introduce you to the Duke and the Kin.

- - - Updated - - -

And the Grim.

- - - Updated - - -

And the Ebizou.

- - - Updated - - -

@John
    @Kev
    Sk and NBK are both basically corpses by now, I don't see why you two were arguing.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

25k reward would be better for 1more skin or it allows the gang to update thier skin look.

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    I don't understand the mentality behind you getting so pissy when I state an opinion. If you don't like what I have to say, please deal with it or present a logical argument against it, as I would love to debate over what I know it correct.
    How about you make a thread with the name "against no lives" and talk about what you think is right?
    you are stating your opinion in a place full of basers which means you are attacking us with your opinion..
    Every opinion should be expressed in the right place and at the right time.
    + we are talking about the rewards of basing not about how many hrs we wasted from our lives on era, try being on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
    you are attacking us with your opinion..
    + we are talking about the rewards of basing not about how many hrs we wasted from our lives on era, try being on topic.
    Use the IQ, lad. I am not "attacking you", so quit crying about it. I'm expressing my beliefs. And for the record, you're the one going off-topic with unnecessary posts like that last one, so quit the hypocrisy. Back on topic (for both of us). Alright? Good.

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    With rewards for spending 25,000 hours (slightly under 3 years) basing, then it sounds like you have a boring life.
    who's going offtopic again? Try looking at what you typed then start crying bout what others are saying alright.

25k rewards?

Darky, Domenico, please use the PM feature within the forum if you are going to argue about something so silly.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Veteran
    no rewards past 15k? thats a load of bs. that'd be like an artist painting, and someone tells them after 3 paintings "ok you can't sell your paintings anymore" if you aren't gonna reward gangs for making achievements very hard to reach, then idk what you're doing as a gang admin
    Pandavi