Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The spam is just too much.

The spam is just too much.

I believe the outer area of start really needs to be a safe zone, because all people do out there is shoot in a corner and hope for kills.

It's so much, I can't even make it to 24/7 without dying at least once.

This is ridiculous. PK is supposed to be about skill, not spamming in a corner. Today's top 3 streakers have all been just people standing in corners. This place needs to be a safe zone, so that way, they can earn their spot on the streaking leaderboard, instead of sitting in a corner, getting Kills and saying they have skill. It bothers me a lot.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Feel free to contribute to this thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...pinion-matters!

Streaking is so boring because it's so easy to do...
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Pk is supposed to be skills?... If you have problem with being killed by the pkers, go through where there is none
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Zephlyn
    I think the reason they PK over there is because on start is where most people are. If they take their PK area near start, PK will be more tough.

This is so true its so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I believe the outer area of start really needs to be a safe zone, because all people do out there is shoot in a corner and hope for kills.

It's so much, I can't even make it to 24/7 without dying at least once.

This is ridiculous. PK is supposed to be about skill, not spamming in a corner. Today's top 3 streakers have all been just people standing in corners. This place needs to be a safe zone, so that way, they can earn their spot on the streaking leaderboard, instead of sitting in a corner, getting Kills and saying they have skill. It bothers me a lot.
    Just learn to take the route where there are the least PKers. Of course, it'll take some skill to ward off some people. Most of those guys are streakers so firing off a powerful gun will make them take off.
    Youtube: DeadCyph

Time changes people. The positive ones make progress. The negative ones lose progress.

Imagine how much lag would be reduced if PKers didn't spam 24/7.
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkAssassin View Post
    Imagine how much lag would be reduced if PKers didn't spam 24/7.
    As I know shooting bullets doesn't cause lag. Correct me if i'm wrong, if it's the other way then I will be very amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    As I know shooting bullets doesn't cause lag. Correct me if i'm wrong, if it's the other way then I will be very amazed.
    I could see how bullets can contribute to lag. Of course, it's not the sole reason but I'd imagine it being up there along with number of online players, and player concentration.

If I'm correct, in the lifetime of a bullet what happens is: you fire your gun, the information about the shot (position, gun, spread, etc.) is sent to the server, then the server pushes all that information out to every single, nearby player. If a player get's hit, then the hit is again sent to the server and pushed out to everyone nearby. Of course, there's other information to send and receive like player actions, items, and movement.

So when there's giant, server-wide events like a new shop opening or a birthday, instead of pushing that one bullet out to a usual amount like 50 people, it's pushed out to 1,000 people instead. Multiply it by a couple hundred bullets and lag starts to become notable. I think that's why Countryside is expected to lower lag at least a little since the population should be more spread out.

I may also be wrong, but I think that's how it works.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Bullets contribute to lag only a little bit and I agree with Vacci on this one. Even a little bit of lag reduction would be great.
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.