Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ak47 skins

I will see what I can do. I'm currently working on a big project, and a few minor projects regarding graphics for iEra. If I have time I will see what I can do. Feel free to message me what you would like to see.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viguetas View Post
    I will see what I can do. I'm currently working on a big project, and a few minor projects regarding graphics for iEra. If I have time I will see what I can do. Feel free to message me what you would like to see.
    You'd still need someone to animate it smh

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Dude, you have good graphics and all, but stop acting like you are the head of the graphics team. You are just a normal player, stop with the "I will see what I can do" crap. No one ever asked you to make skins.
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Mun is a complete loser and I never liked him because he acts so big and tough.

Quit.

ak skins would make the ak47 a much better gun as ak47 is by far the most popular gun! but ak47 is a gun you move on from so basically you will find another cheap good gun like the neo rifle cost: 5000 deals: 8dmg and stacked... (PM ME ON GRAAL TO KNOW WHERE TO BUY IT)

- - - Updated - - -

nah i think he does a good job at helping around era
    ERA NAME: kazmo JUST GIVE ME A PM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP!

I still don't get it, why do people asks for a gun skin when the actual / original skin looking normal.
    Do you know how many works will be needed to animate a gun skin?
    Firstly think about the admin, the lack of Graphics Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I still don't get it, why do people asks for a gun skin when the actual / original skin looking normal.
    yeah but... i think we need more skins because at the minute we only have a few for percific guns and their the guns that are barely ever used due to expence
    ERA NAME: kazmo JUST GIVE ME A PM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP!

I'm no Graphics Admin, but I do like to make guns and gun skins. Maybe taking away one part of the job will make it a bit easier. These player made guns don't really get added, but I can try and help my best by creating a skin. I'm not trying to like the Graphics Head of iEra, I'm just doing what I can do for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by kazmo View Post
    yeah but... i think we need more skins because at the minute we only have a few for percific guns and their the guns that are barely ever used due to expence
    There are lots of gun skin, and a gun skin for a cheap gun isn't necessary.
    Take a look at AB8 etc

- - - Updated - - -

I'm no Graphics Admin, but I do like to make guns and gun skins. Maybe taking away one part of the job will make it a bit easier. These player made guns don't really get added, but I can try and help my best by creating a skin. I'm not trying to like the Graphics Head of iEra, I'm just doing what I can do for the community.
    You tried to, I feel you.
    Take sample of Starter pistol, does renewing it's look making it popular, better? No.

There are lots of gun skin, and a gun skin for a cheap gun isn't necessary.
    Take a look at AB8 etc

- - - Updated - - -

You tried to, I feel you.
    Take sample of Starter pistol, does renewing it's look making it popular, better? No.
    Yeah, I understand. It's just really about style/theme I'm guessing, but an AK-47 skin wouldn't hurt.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    There's a graphics admin, it's iPink.

I saw. I conquered. I came.