Thread: Playerworlds Error.

Veteran

Playerworlds Error.

Hello, I need a fast reply regarding my current issue. Everytime I load up Playerworlds and connect to a server, a few minutes in or before I connect to a server, a message comes on my computer saying "Graal Has Stopped Working", click to close program, I've re-installed and it still persists, is there a solution to this? This has only happened due to a new PC device today, and its an upgrade to my old, all IP-Ranges have been allowed, and honestly dont know the issue, can someone resolve this for me? Thanks!
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    Hello, I need a fast reply regarding my current issue. Everytime I load up Playerworlds and connect to a server, a few minutes in or before I connect to a server, a message comes on my computer saying "Graal Has Stopped Working", click to close program, I've re-installed and it still persists, is there a solution to this? This has only happened due to a new PC device today, and its an upgrade to my old, all IP-Ranges have been allowed, and honestly dont know the issue, can someone resolve this for me? Thanks!
    I suggest rebooting your laptop/computer for the issue to resolve, if not then well playerworlds must be having its little night out.
    My Levels Thread

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBlue View Post
    I suggest rebooting your laptop/computer for the issue to resolve, if not then well playerworlds must be having its little night out.
    Do you recommend re-installing windows? I've logged on today, was doing fine, until I noticed I was getting 3 FPS, however the notification persists, have you ever had this issue?
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Banned
    Running on a W7, W8 or W10?

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    It's probably you have 0.98 MB.
    My Levels Thread