Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Era's Death

Era's Death

(No this is not my goodbye thread, I am simply paying my respects to Era)

Let's face it. Era is slowly dying. Sooner or later, this game may be shut down because of its community alone.

Back then, Era was a small game. Barely anyone played it and there was barely any lag. I've seen this game grow for years, but I did not like what it has become from the day it was released to today. No matter which way you put it, Era is dying. Same ideas are being used, 80% of the PRs are utterly useless. There's favoritism involved in events and forts. Racism and Perviness is being completely ignored. Unixmad is way too lazy to upgrade the server. It's grown to much, and now, it has become completely unfixable.

Era has grown from its innocent and fun child state to its vulgar and ugly teenager state. If this kind of timeline continues, it can end up being a boring and lazy adult state. It's just too late to fix Era, for even the teams have given up and started to break rules that make the players call them out.

We will all miss you. You were a fun, great game. Now, you're just filled with spamming bullets and rude players, rogue staff, and packed with the same old ideas.

Thanks for the old memories.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Sorry for your loss.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Sorry for your loss.
    It's a tragic one.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

I don't see the point of this thread.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

It is true.
    Before, iEra was all about friends! Fun.
    Now? Who has the most Supers. Who has the best EC items? Digging and Trading.

I've lost many friends due to iEra is getting boring and it's the same thing every time. Even my teachers, two players who raised me during this game, left. Good old memories. Good old days, how I miss them.

iEra should seriously get rid of those useless admins. They are mostly PRs, now I am not pointing fingers, but this PR application should be taken more seriously.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I still like this game. But I've only been playing Era for around a year. And almost all admins hate me and I may be reset because of their hatred toward me. It's not as much fun playing this game now, because if I say just one thing wrong, all my accounts will be reset. ;( I'm scared to play now. Maybe I will be reset just for posting this... Idek :'(

True this game is finished by the time era has alot of ppl

Doing jobs gets ridiculously boring. Graal Era was made to be a pay to win type of game and you could tell by how much the guns cost and how little jobs pay. Many people resort to buying iTunes gift cards.

It's pretty laggy, and as Reli stated, Era makes it incredibly hard to earn money. Many people use just $25 to buy a simple gun in the game, that later, they will abandon, because they quit. I only make 1k every hour from making pizzas (maybe that's just me, cause I'm a noob). I also noticed that there isn't a lot of new content added, and player count is decreasing.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

Quote Originally Posted by David5642017 View Post
    It's pretty laggy, and as Reli stated, Era makes it incredibly hard to earn money. Many people use just $25 to buy a simple gun in the game, that later, they will abandon, because they quit. I only make 1k every hour from making pizzas (maybe that's just me, cause I'm a noob). I also noticed that there isn't a lot of new content added, and player count is decreasing.
    When I first started playing Era, I saw that many of guns cost around 40k-200k. Trying to get that much money by doing pure jobs would take days or weeks depending how fast you do it. Most the time people just get bored doing those jobs and quit.