Thread: Series spar rooms

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

Series spar rooms

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what series is. If you don't then a series is basically like the first person to get 5 wins or 3 wins. Kinda like rock paper scissors. Best to 3. Anyways since there are usually people in every room, it can be frustrating to series because you can end up with another person a variety of times. So I thought that there should be a series room/rooms. You tap on the person and go to more options and tap series. It will show how many wins you need to get(of your choice). if you didn't understand that then i meant when you are buying shovels, putting the amount in trade tables, etc. Max wins prob 5 because I always see a best to 5. Anyways this will be like a gang spar room. The people will get put in when it's their turn. I thought this would be a good idea because it wouldn't be that crowded in the rooms because of the lower amount of players doing series. There are always rooms that can be empty from time to time, but who knows someone could eventually walk in. No one ever listens when you say "Don't join" and all dat stuff. I just thought this would be helpful so tell me your comments.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

You do know series will only happens when someone is mad or someone calling others ez, right?
    Last edited by Victor; 08-15-2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: pfft

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    You do know series will only happens when someone is mad or someone calling others ez, right?
    Why are you adding more oils to the fire.
    He's not, he's giving an idea out for the community to look at.

It's an alright idea I suppose, I have no clue how they would engineer it but whatever. However, Victor does have a point, series are usually used to settle arguements or boost a sparrers ego through the roof, they're not usually friendly.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Why are you adding more oils to the fire.
    I loled at this
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

this is good tbh.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Rodeo
    Im not sure if this will work with it but what if you could put in money, and winners takes? I'm not entirely sure how this would work but it could somewhat be like the betspar function
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns