Thread: Some different improvements

Lightbulb Some different improvements

After being inactive for month i decided to back in era and play much. Firstly, i found that neo rifle still has only one skin while it is so overpowered(10 damage and almost no freeze). Same i want to say about ak47. Many people use it and it can easily compete with m4.
    Secondly, whats happened to maccus shop? It is closed now... People can not repair their guns except vip players. It is not fair.
    Thirdly, i still want to trade my skull sword but it isnt tradable, noone even reply why it is not. Pretty annoying.
    Finally, really admins?? VIP cost 7500 and it gives so many different things? 7500*3=22500 gralats. So once per season you recieve rare item that will not be given to anyone anymore, you also recieve 12*15=3 hours of free time cause you dont need to run to mercy gym, also u recieve 9k for unlimited ammo and same thing for revive. So u spend 22500 to recieve 3 hours+ 18000 + more colors for ur body+ fuel goes out slower+ special item. In my OWN opinion, VIP is someone who spend alot money to recieve something unique, and now in our time we have a lot of people with vip who recieve items almost free. I think, you should raise the price.
    And one more i forgot about: why is there is dairy hut only hats for 12500 hours?? Where is hat for 20k?
    Last edited by SashaGryg; 08-16-2015 at 12:03 PM.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    After being inactive for month i decided to back in era and play much. Firstly, i found that neo rifle still has only one skin while it is so overpowered(10 damage and almost no freeze). Same i want to say about ak47. Many people use it and it can easily compete with m4.
    Secondly, whats happened to maccus shop? It is closed now... People can not repair their guns except vip players. It is not fair.
    Thirdly, i still want to trade my skull sword but it isnt tradable, noone even reply why it is not. Pretty annoying.
    Finally, really admins?? VIP cost 7500 and it gives so many different things? 7500*3=22500 gralats. So once per season you recieve rare item that will not be given to anyone anymore, you also recieve 12*15=3 hours of free time cause you dont need to run to mercy gym, also u recieve 9k for unlimited ammo and same thing for revive. So u spend 22500 to recieve 3 hours+ 18000 + more colors for ur body+ fuel goes out slower+ special item. In my OWN opinion, VIP is someone who spend alot money to recieve something unique, and now in our time we have a lot of people with vip who recieve items almost free. I think, you should raise the price
    Neo Rifle freeze is high.
    The Maccus shop has moved to Era Mall.
    The rest idk

Neo freeze is high? Maybe it is medium but not high. And what about ak?

AK47 got spreads now, it can defeat M4? Wow that guy probably got skills

Lol, okay, some ideas can be not really necessary but what about vip?

Neo Rifle's freeze is actually quite low, IMO. It is just as mobile as my Starter Pistols.

Btw, just today i joined crab wrestling and when i was warped to event area in 1 second i was kicked. My question is: wtf lag? Please, answer me, what the bug was that and when will you fix it?

Why do you only think about your own problems?

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Because if everyone will solve his own problems, then everybody will be happy. Plus, i think about my problems, because i want to play in ideal game.