Thread: Banana Trees

Banana Trees

The most popular fruit in the world does not have a tree in era and there are a ton of other trees. The banana tree would be furniture and be a tree with bananas on it, with a banana tree more people would dress like monkeys and buy banana trees, the tree would go good in any shop in era like summer shop, botanical garden, .29 shop etc pm if you like the idea and if so where you would want banana trees sold.

Era doesn't look tropical to me lol
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

They would have added banana trees but Monkey NPC ate them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    Era doesn't look tropical to me lol
    How? O.O there's only ice/snow inside of a building, on the ground during winter, and in iFreeze's gang base. There are beaches and palm trees everywhere, there's pretty water, there's female players walking around half naked, people are twerking everywhere, most of the population consists of teenagers, there are crabs everywhere, there are beach houses, and a whole lot more. I'd say it's pretty tropical.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    How? O.O there's only ice/snow inside of a building, on the ground during winter, and in iFreeze's gang base. There are beaches and palm trees everywhere, there's pretty water, there's female players walking around half naked, people are twerking everywhere, most of the population consists of teenagers, there are crabs everywhere, there are beach houses, and a whole lot more. I'd say it's pretty tropical.
    It's not Hawaiian

Hawaii isn't the only tropical place in the world -3-

The banana trees should be climbable like the ones outside summer shop and charge you to eat a banana like the gumball machine.