Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Goodbye Era...

Street Boss
    Peace.

I've quit for good now. I'm touched by all of your support. Thank you all I'll always come to visit sometimes. Now that most of my items are given away, I shall literally rest in peace... I've quit in my house lying on Canada bed.
    Quitting forever now. I'm not sure if I'll even visit, but when my sister gets better, I'll give her some of my remaining supers and I'll visit my old buds if they're still here.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002diamond2002 View Post
    I've quit for good now. I'm touched by all of your support. Thank you all I'll always come to visit sometimes. Now that most of my items are given away, I shall literally rest in peace... I've quit in my house lying on Canada bed.
    The canadian one.... But you will still visit right bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    The canadian one.... But you will still visit right bro?
    Maybe
    Quitting forever now. I'm not sure if I'll even visit, but when my sister gets better, I'll give her some of my remaining supers and I'll visit my old buds if they're still here.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002diamond2002 View Post
    Maybe
    Good maybe is better than leaving and never returning

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Good maybe is better than leaving and never returning
    Yeah. Well said.

What is life without Graal I do not know, the point of life is to enjoy it and do what makes you happy, before you die leave something for the younger generation to see. Since graal sometimes causes you stress, leave because it isnt making you happy. As for me there is no life without graal and im one of those die hard graal players that have been playing for so long that a piece of you dies every time someone quits.

- - - Updated - - -

Farewell

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    What is life without Graal I do not know, the point of life is to enjoy it and do what makes you happy, before you die leave something for the younger generation to see. Since graal sometimes causes you stress, leave because it isnt making you happy. As for me there is no life without graal and im one of those die hard graal players that have been playing for so long that a piece of you dies every time someone quits.

- - - Updated - - -

Farewell
    Deep