Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Era...

Player Doll Goodbye Era...

Goodbye, 2014-2015. I remember how every day, I walked over to the computer and played long hours of graal. I remember how this all started, when a friend of mine called "Delirious old fat noob" told me about this game and got me interested. Before long, I've been playing SO much, I can't even remember a time in which I didn't stop. Back in that time, there was so much to do. Now, I have not much more purpose to this game. I have also realized that in the time that I have focused on life, I have wasted REALLY precious hours of my life on this game. Graal did nothing to benefit my life, and sometimes even caused me unnecessary distress. I am definitely quitting now. All my friends are scarce, and the only ones that remain barely ever go on. It is really distressing when you found out that you wasted 1048 hours of your precious mortal life on a game that achieves you nothing. However, I might come and visit sometimes, as I find you all pretty awesome. Thanks for all my experiences, to everybody, to people I don't even know inside Graal. My 1 and a half years of experience was nice and all. If you still play, leave me a message soon because I am coming back on one final time to say goodbye to all my friends. If you want, I'll give you leadership with my gang, and I'll let you do whatever your heart desires to the gang. My in-game name is ~Sp4ceÆlien~ in the gang "Eternal hearts". Once again, thanks for accepting me as a graalian and giving me such a nice time here It will hurt leaving some of you guys, but I'll never regret this decision as it will save my life.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and for my gang giveaway, it's first-come-first-serve

- - - Updated - - -

Bye Gonna miss you guys Take good care of my gang, rename or rebuild if you want

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by

[COLOR="silver"
    - - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Bye Gonna miss you guys Take good care of my gang, rename or rebuild if you want
    Gang given away, my items have not been yet
    Quitting forever now. I'm not sure if I'll even visit, but when my sister gets better, I'll give her some of my remaining supers and I'll visit my old buds if they're still here.

Goodbye! You're welcome back anytime soon.

Banned Sottocapo
    I would like to be on your poll for gang and items buddy your legacy will continue

Best of Luck!
    It'd be nice if you could visit more often.
    Farewell
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Banned Sottocapo
    Give your items to friends

- - - Updated - - -

Atleast stay on forums to bro
    I cant lose another friend ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Give your items to friends

- - - Updated - - -

Atleats stay on forums to bro
    XD I will, haha. BTW I thought you were quitting too?
    Quitting forever now. I'm not sure if I'll even visit, but when my sister gets better, I'll give her some of my remaining supers and I'll visit my old buds if they're still here.

Banned Sottocapo
    I said maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Now get on ps

True, iEra does waste time, but iEra taught me maturity and Pixel Art.

Life is important more than anything, so you should continue your journey today. Don't dare to look back and come back to this addiction. You are always welcomed to the Forums, but continue on your 1000 miles of journey and adventure.

Good luck.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

goodbye bro, gl with life

Good luck in the real world.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!