Thread: Task Scrolls/Missions Idea

Task Scrolls/Missions Idea

Warning: This idea is meant for the average to expert players in Era

Task Scrolls And How They Work

Task Scrolls will be obtained randomly by doing jobs or Pking around Era. You will receive a notification when you receive one as you will only be able to hold one. These scrolls will give you task's to do around Era to have a chance to earn riches. These scrolls will have several different tasks. You will have to finish a random 1-5 tasks in order to receive your prize.

Types of Tasks

Job's:
    Jobs are what this is orientated to, to give you a different way to do jobs. Here's a rough list to give you an idea.

-Digging a certain amount of shells/shovels
    -Mining an amount of rocks
    -Picking certain flowers

Player Killing/Spar:
    2.Instead of being "kill this number of people", it will be varied by gun. To keep people from raging every time they get this task it should be only on guns that are 30,000 and below. Examples:

-Kill 10 people with Uzi
    -Defeat 5 people in spar using a Ak-47

Map Recognition:
    You will be given a map with a vague drawing of where you need to go to dig up the next part of your scroll. Example:

Screenshot_2015-08-17-17-06-46.jpg
    As you see I'm sitting on a bench in Southridge. The map will give you a drawing of the surroundings and an "X marks the spot". You will have to dig up within that "X" in order to receive your next part. But there's something in that ground waiting for you. Old baddies/npcs from quest's will appear and try to kill you. Kill them to move on to your next task.

NPC Recognition/Equip-ability:
    You will be told to find a certain npc around era to go find and grab them. Well of course it can't be that easy, you also have to have a certain hat equipped in order for it to work. Example:

Screenshot_2015-08-17-17-11-47.jpg
    Here im grabbing an Npc and wearing the Silver Communicator Hat. If I wasn't wearing this hat it wouldn't work.

Rewards:

You will always receive some sort of reward no matter what. But are you lucky enough to receive a day's profit in one task? Examples:

Reminder: These tasks will be hard to get. As in 1 in 1-2 days unless very lucky.
    -Gralats or any type of sellable within a 1k-10k gralat range.
    -Shovels or a Battery Packs for miners. Battery Pack will give you 10 batteries.
    -Freebies

Ultra Rewards:

With completing a Task Scroll you will have a 5% chance receiving an Ultra Reward. Examples:

-1 Year Vip
    -Ec Piece
    -Rare hat's varied on jobs (mining hat, mailman's hat, etc.)
    -Job Skins(Shovel skin, Drill Skin, Mushroom Dagger Skin, Etc.)
    -Different tool's to help with jobs.
    -Teleport Wand (Teleports you to spawn)
    -Faster, More Damaging Mushroom Daggers and Flower Buckets
    -Secret Ingredient Shaker (Wielding this and doing pizza's will give you max money per pizza every-time)

I would love to hear your ideas to improve this. This is just an idea, it probably won't get implemented.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

Quote Originally Posted by ProKiller View Post
    Hello, I can use whatever comes to make Videos From GraalOnline and I want to have my time Doing PR,I Have 3936 hours of gameplay and I Know all Of from GraalOnline Era =) My Youtube Channel (GameMaster)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doc2AgwwaCQ
    Can someone delete this post, like seriously don't promote your "I Know All From Graal" self.
    Last edited by Matt McKinnon; 08-18-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProKiller View Post
    Hello, I can use whatever comes to make Videos From GraalOnline and I want to have my time Doing PR,I Have 3936 hours of gameplay and I Know all Of from GraalOnline Era =) My Youtube Channel (GameMaster)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doc2AgwwaCQ
    I do not care of your videos, especially if you spam on threads. Someone please delete this.

I disapprove the skin idea part, teleport wand, and rare hat. Overall, good idea.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Bumping this amazing thread. It deserves more attention

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Before anyone points this out, it is similar to Runescape's Clue Scrolls. I edited it to fit how graal works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Bumping this amazing thread. It deserves more attention
    Thank You :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I do not care of your videos, especially if you spam on threads. Someone please delete this.

I disapprove the skin idea part, teleport wand, and rare hat. Overall, good idea.
    Rewards will always be flexible, I just threw it out there to see who would like it and not.

Not such of a good idea, though. Imagine all the players who can fake to be an admin. "Hey i'm going to teleport you, because I am an admin."
    It'll increase scamming rates through the roof!!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!