Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop Complaining about the BAR being undefeatable in Spars

AK-47 Stop Complaining about the BAR being undefeatable in Spars

I've seen many new players and experienced alike that says the BAR is unbeatable. That isn't true. BAR is really a gun with extremely low freeze and reload speed with high ROF and very high damage. That doesn't mean you should complain every time you lose to it, as there are some guns capable of taking down the infamous weapon. Any gun that has low freeze that is similar to the Bar or a gun with Rapid Fire capabilities can warn the BAR user of it's possible defeat, if not actually killing him/her. Guns with barely any freeze such as the Steampunk Pistol (My favourite anti-BAR) and possibly the Starter Pistol, though it's not recommended due to its low damage. I've also seen people with Miniguns beat BARs simply because the BAR's low spread makes it impossible to kill the Minigunner without dying or almost dying trying to shoot him. Tec 9s are somewhat decent against BARs with their high ROF. I've almost beat a BAR user once with the Steampunk Pistol and some other person did pretty well against the BAR with his trusty Tec9 and excessive dodging. Now that you read this, stop complaining that the BAR is unbeatable and don't use it as an excuse for anything.

Edited: I'm sorry I didn't made it clear that the skills were more important and unintentionally ranted about the guns while forgetting to mention the skills are better.
    Last edited by TheDarkAssassin; 08-23-2015 at 06:20 PM.

This is kind of a useless thread.
    but it's not about the gun, it's the skills that the player puts into it that makes the gun Op.
    Example
    Meph and hk416
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

No one on the forums are complaining. I don't see the point in this thread.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

John is right, you can beat a sparrer with BAR only if you have skills.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Ha-ha, I remember I once made a guy rage with Dual Uzis.

We were both using them until I beat him the first time, then he just pulled out the BAR and I still beat him. Never heard from him since.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Sorry if this thread seems useless to you, but not that anyone is complaining that BAR is unbeatable on the forums, just that people at spars keep on using the gun they use as an excuse for losing, but I was just venting a little bit. Sorry if this wasn't important enough, but I just want to write something about the skills that matter, that the BAR is not that OP as most new players think even though new players are unlikely to visit the forums. If this thread isn't relevant enough, then move it if you want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Ha-ha, I remember I once made a guy rage with Dual Uzis.

We were both using them until I beat him the first time, then he just pulled out the BAR and I still beat him. Never heard from him since.
    Dual Uzis are quite good, as I can never predict their pattern and keep on getting hit if not for their low damage, they would've killed me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkAssassin View Post
    Sorry if this thread seems useless to you, but not that anyone is complaining that BAR is unbeatable on the forums, just that people at spars keep on using the gun they use as an excuse for losing, but I was just venting a little bit. Sorry if this wasn't important enough, but I just want to write something about the skills that matter, that the BAR is not that OP as most new players think even though new players are unlikely to visit the forums. If this thread isn't relevant enough, then move it if you want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Dual Uzis are quite good, as I can never predict their pattern and keep on getting hit if not for their low damage.
    No need to apologize for giving your opinion on the forums.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    This is kind of a useless thread.
    but it's not about the gun, it's the skills that the player puts into it that makes the gun Op.
    Example
    Meph and hk416
    Thank you John. That was what I was trying to say in the OP, that if the BAR is not unbeatable, then no gun is unbeatable and the skills are the only thing people can rely on. Sorry if I didn't made it clear in the OP, I will edit it now.

it no fair tho like wtf 10 damg vs 9-8 is not fair game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspiky View Post
    it no fair tho like wtf 10 damg vs 9-8 is not fair game
    Stop crying and deal with it.