Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stop Complaining about the BAR being undefeatable in Spars

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkAssassin View Post
    What is a DSR? Anyways, the BAR seems to have high reload and good freeze because BAR users for some reason always lag like crazy at Spars, as everyone was wondering why the BAR user didn't even move. Then the next thing I know I was at low health and everyone watching claimed those people are hacking, but that's just me. After I got my Steampunk Pistol BARs suddenly looked weaker, as I am now able to bring them down. For some reason BARs are hated at Spars due to people calling it a Noob Weapon, but is it?
    Well it's got that fire rate and in spar when perfect will kill you with 5 hits

Street Boss
    I've seen a fake noob with a starter gun beat somebody with a bar, in spar.

We should get the message out that the BAR isn't OP as many thought.

I just saw a BAR user get destroyed by a Spar Pro using only Sand Balls and taking no damage at all.

Then another noob (Less than 100 hours) Vaporized another BAR user by using Nitroes(Flammable Bomb) only. She wasn't even spamming.
    Last edited by TheDarkAssassin; 09-03-2015 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkAssassin View Post
    We should get the message out that the BAR isn't OP as many thought.

I just saw a BAR user get destroyed by a Spar Pro using only Sand Balls and taking no damage at all.

Then another noob (Less than 100 hours) Vaporized another BAR user by using Nitroes(Flammable Bomb) only. She wasn't even spamming.
    Bars good no doubt but I agree. Some new ppl who buy it might be disappointed it's not op lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    What? Do you even own a BAR? The freeze is higher than most weapons in-game, being .2. It has a crap reload speed, because it was nerfed, and if you consider BAR being "very high damage", you've probably never been shot by a DSR.
    Or peacemaker
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.