Thread: Improve Knockback.

Improve Knockback.

A long time ago, meteor pet first came out and had knockback. However the knockback was glitchy, messed up. So the removed it. Now, all the weapons with knockback use the same script and have the same issue, but admins never restored knockback to pet meteor. Imo pet meteor doesnt compare to ninja hammers or even electric blade due to lack of knockback , and the fact that it was balanced with knockback in mind.(which btw, is advertised on the pet meteor still). So two things. 1. Fix knockback so its not all wierd and unsensical 2. Restore the meteor melee to its former glory by returning knockback to it. Say Ai!

Banned
    You're just doing this for your precious item to have knockback added.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You're just doing this for your precious item to have knockback added.
    I agree.

Close thread

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Nobody really cares, really. Meteor pet is only a novelty item
    Quitting forever now. I'm not sure if I'll even visit, but when my sister gets better, I'll give her some of my remaining supers and I'll visit my old buds if they're still here.

But peacemaker is not a novelty item, its knockback is still messed up. Its not about having knockback on meteor pet, its about having a game thats smooth, nobody wants mutant knockback on weapons. And as far as meteor goes... It also used to hit people who walked into the special move, but now it does not. Obviously administrators cared that the work was shoddy enough to remove it, but nevrr got around to fixing it, even after knockback was implimented into multiple weapons.