View Poll Results: Are you with this idea or against it?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • With

1 100.00%
  • Against

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Books

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    Love this idea.
    To continue the brainstorming, maybe players could write weapon reviews and they would be displayed for free in the Gun Shops around Era as a way of telling the Graalian about the gun before he spends his hard-earned cash on it. Thoughts?
    Gun reviews now we are talking haha sounds great Love your Idea. I love literature and this would give me a chance to get it out there.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Idk, I find this kind of useless like I found the newspaper useless. It's more work for something that's more than likely going to die within a couple months.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

I don't think so Matt.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Newspaper doesn't have longer stories, Matt. Newspapers don't have that much creativity, Matt. Newspapers doesn't even have gun reviews, Matt.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    Gun reviews now we are talking haha sounds great Love your Idea. I love literature and this would give me a chance to get it out there.
    Thank you! All critique helps. Good and bad.

Rodeo
    Another way to make Graal boring
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Another way to make Graal boring
    You see, it's only boring to the minority of people. You're in that minority.
    The MAJORITY, however, wants this to happen, as it is just one more driving-force in keeping the ice from melting all around Graal. I hope this idea gets appealed to Staff and they take a hard look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    You see, it's only boring to the minority of people. You're in that minority.
    The MAJORITY, however, wants this to happen, as it is just one more driving-force in keeping the ice from melting all around Graal. I hope this idea gets appealed to Staff and they take a hard look at it.
    You can't acclaim everyone on the forums as the majority. What would you rather have, something in the game that has very little impact on the game overall or something like job revamps that actually impacts the game. You have to take a fact that there is a lack of developers and you have to take what is better for the game at this time. Right now, I prefer something that actually impacts the game for everyone rather then the small group that like reading/making stories. If era wasn't in a crisis for developers I wouldn't mind it, but as of right now no I don't think it should be added. It's not that I don't like the idea, I believe it's not the right time.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKinnon View Post
    job revamps that actually impacts the game.
    Really? NO job will ever stop the children of iEra from snagging their mother's credit card and sending it to hell via iTunes. I highly doubt any job will impact the game greatly. Books will give people the chance to write for Era and that will create a bigger movement than any job, in my opinion.