Thread: Reccomended previous staff experience before application for PR?

Reccomended previous staff experience before application for PR?

I've had quite a bit of experience staffing games and I've played Era since 2012. Most of my experience as an admin/mod has been on Garry's mod/Minecraft and I understand that an entire game is more responsibility than 40-50 players. I was wondering how much experience you guys think I should have before I apply.

Reccomended previous staff experience before application for PR?

Try becoming a staff on one of the servers on the Graal PC client. Graalonline.net
    By becoming one on there you get a feel of how being a staff on Era feels rather than on other games.

As long as you can be active, mature and willing to help the community. You don't really need experience on other games or whatever.. If you can get the job done correctly then you'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    Try becoming a staff on one of the servers on the Graal PC client. Graalonline.net
    By becoming one on there you get a feel of how being a staff on Era feels rather than on other games.
    I believe it takes way much work to deal with a playerbase of 3k+ rather than a 50 player count server. Also it takes being able to handle any situation/problem maturely in iEra.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliTheDon View Post
    As long as you can be active, mature and willing to help the community. You don't really need experience on other games or whatever.. If you can get the job done correctly then you'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe it takes way much work to deal with a playerbase of 3k+ rather than a 50 player count server. Also it takes being able to handle any situation/problem maturely in iEra.
    Well yes I know, but I don't know if he will get recruited to one of those servers right off the bat. Everyone has to start somewhere, even if it is just to get a feel of how the Rc works, that could be experience.

Developers should check age on skype/facetime etc. before hiring these little 11 year old brats

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Developers should check age on skype/facetime etc. before hiring these little 11 year old brats
    Actually, they do. But they decided to do it on this generation we all stand on.

You no longer need experience to be hired (my own judgement), you just need to be mature and be a true philosophic.
    The game's knowledge is completely redundant since MOST of the staffs hired don't even meet the requirements AT ALL.

Well, I'm not 12, I'm 17. I can actually spell correctly, and I have had some experience. I think I will join one of the smaller PC communities and learn how graal admins do their thing, thanks guys!

Becoming an admin on minecraft and garry mod is easier than becoming an admin on iEra. You might have experience of being admin, but for sure you don't have experience of using RC or Staff commands. Become an admin on a Graal PC server.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Just say you're from planet minecraft and you will have OP on the server