Thread: IMPROVEMENTS/Vix's Ideas.

Newcomer

Lightbulb IMPROVEMENTS/Vix's Ideas.

Hope you all are going to like my idea's! (From a Seventeen year old...)

I've been playing era for 3 months and I always wondered why you people won't bring back the instruments back. That's all.

Complaints
    SPAR COMPLEX.
    I always tried to click the little black screen where both players are currently sparring. I click their names/faces on it, it doesn't show their profile neither their avatars during a spar. How come? Is there a problem why they can't pretty much do anything about it?

DISABLE THESE SHORTCUTS (IPAD,IPHONES ETC)! (People are using it to curse. Children are playing too, you know that right?)
    accent-marks.png

Here's some more idea's from me (FOR LAZY READERS.)

Gun trading.
    Keeping a friend who they like the most in a separate place rather than on a friend's list.
    School Building.
    Castle (Hidden items such as a blade/specialGun)
    A very Kawai restaurant.
    Twitter building. (A copy of Facebook building.)
    Native store shop. (Native clothes, Hats, Native bows, melees etc)
    A Chinese restaurant.
    Farm.
    Haunted house.
    Marine Bootcamp.
    A park full of flowers (For flower pickers. KILLFREE zone.)
    Circus.
    Abandoned car infested highway. (Kill Zone. Where pkers and other pkers can freely pk)
    Winter island. (Well... we need one.)
    More mini-games (Arcade. Mario. Make it extra hack-free game. Cuz I've seen people trying to hack the arcade games these days.)
    Art house. (Players can make art and an admin (Art Team! heyoo!) will choose what's good or bad (EC'S involved!) )
    More guns.
    More islands!
    More... freakin' colors for goodness sake.

Welp. That is all I can think of for today! I really like era. Thanks to Stephane or Snk for trying their best to make their cool addicted game become more addicting... with my ideas.

My Email : [email protected]

a few of those ideas arent too bad mate

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Most of the ideas already exist or happened before and the gun trading will never happen.

Newcomer
    Maybe.. you never know..

Quote Originally Posted by Vix View Post
    Maybe.. you never know..
    sorry but it wont.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Gun trading was discussed many many times, and everytime it ends with a big no. I suggest you search the forums a bit more before posting.

Spar Complex scoreboards - Just sit in a chair and tap them instead.
    Character disables - That's like destroying a language because people don't know how to use it.
    Gun trading - It'd take profits away from Eurocenter as we wouldn't buy from shops anymore. So, no.
    Twitter Buliding - Era has a Facebook Client, screenshots that connect to facebook, and other features so it got a building. Twitter on the other hand has been abandoned: https://twitter.com/graalonline_era

Add this add that - Content doesn't grow on trees. Someone has to make it and our staff team is rather small.

Improved friends lists - Proposed before, I still support it.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Yea and about the instruments bringing them back? I hope they don't since old players like being distinguished from others and if they new players get the same item as them that will start an online war XD, if you need new instruments the best way is to wait for new instruments in the VIP.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Maybe open up some kind of music shop/school?
    Hai there, i'm an empty signature.