Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get A Good Paying Job Once A Day?

Lightbulb Get A Good Paying Job Once A Day?

In a previous thread, I had problems with the price of bar and minigun being so high and if others agree with a drop in price. However, mostly everyone disagreed and said it was perfect the way it is. In response to this, I thought maybe Graal Era could get a better paying Job! Digging takes hours and trash and mush picking you dont just come across. Car jobs plenty of people die. Pizza job takes long and doesnt pay well. Although, pizza jobs are perhaps the quickest. Lastly, mail jobs are probably your best bet but like everything except car jobs takes to much time for the amount given. With this I say with this pattern of time consuming jobs graal has provided us with we should get a job that we can do like once a day and is worth the time. For example, Graal Classics pyrat quest and getting 1k a day by getting 75 eye patches from them. Maybe Graal Era can get like a bountyhunter quest and we must kill 100 people or something identical to the bountyhunter idea. If you agree that a job like this would be a good addition to graal reply saying so or your own ideas. If you think graal doesn't need a job like this reply as well. Your opinions are appreciated.
    For Graal Videos and More Check Out Dark350 Light on YouTube!
    IGN: Dark L!ght (Lexiace)
    Here To Help!

Sincerely, Dark L!ght

I know. Work in real life, get iTunes, and buy a BAR or what you've desire on iEra.

Working on iEra gives more than a quarter of how much you can earn in real life.

I say digging.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Work in real life
    Words to live by.

The only way to play the game is to pay the game. Enough begging for discounts because you can't afford the price. It's considered a premium gun (with a premium price) for a reason. Deal with it. Not changing any time soon. It used to cost 250k and it was lowered to 200k, and that is enough if you ask me or any other BAR owner.

Banned
    How can you forget about betting?

NO PAIN NO GAIN , that mean a lot
    I AM READY TO HELP
    Find me on iEra or facebook if u need some helps
    iEra : DragenZero Ventus
    Facebook : Graal DragenZero

NO RUDE , NO SWEAR !!!

http://i.imgur.com/QG6k9tb.gif

Who says you have to buy a BAR in the first place? Who said ANYONE should?

BAR isn't really that good, it is if you can handle it. If you can handle other guns, that's good enough.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    BAR isn't really that good, it is if you can handle it. If you can handle other guns, that's good enough.
    B)

Anyways, yeah I like the bounty ideas. :0
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Please dont talk about Bar or Minigun simply the good paying job ideas.
    For Graal Videos and More Check Out Dark350 Light on YouTube!
    IGN: Dark L!ght (Lexiace)
    Here To Help!

Sincerely, Dark L!ght

Enough with this!ENOUGH!
    Pizza jobs give me 500 gralats per 10-12 minutes with a speed boost if I'm concentrated.

That's more than 4k gralats per 2 hours,now DON'T tell me that you are not able to play the game for at least 2 hours in a day especially if you're saving up for a gun.

Before the speedy pizza upgrade I was getting mushrooms which is as twice as slower compared to the pizza cooking.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.