Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: refund system for ec items?

refund system for ec items?

since we cant get gun refund because of the eco would be ruined, how about a ec items refund system, just made a guess of it, dont hate this thread please. thank you.

Probably not

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Probably not
    Well since ec items dont cost real money, i dont see any problem of making it?

exchange my bamboo kiwi hyrule AC and katana for a blue regular saber <3

Probably not because if u can refund plus drop u can get ec for free without the hard work of events and uploads. Ecs are the only thing in the game that you actualy HAVE to work for.

Ec uploads!

This is mostly like saying, 'Make Event Coins purchasable' or 'Make Event Coins tradeable'.. You should be wise with what you buy, and not beg for any differ. If you've bought the wrong item by mistake, it is no-one else's mistake. Era has even been kind enough to give you a warning before you purchase an item. However, I do feel that Event Coin snapshots are at an all time low at this time.
    #Ferio

I want ec refund

The only thing that we should be allowed to refund is the original lightsaber because of the various nerfs it has taken

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    since we cant get gun refund because of the eco would be ruined, how about a ec items refund system, just made a guess of it, dont hate this thread please. thank you.
    Lets not then everyone would be running around with a lightsaber. Then we have epidemic of one item (like bar or pbp).
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship