Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: refund system for ec items?

okay I had enough. this goes to all of you. there is a slim chance ec items will be refunded, BUT with under these rules.*do you know battlefield 4 well when you upgrade to premium they give you a calendar of what will be hosted/given certain days* I would like to see that in era but instead it will be something like they will give us a calendar and tell us what item will be able to be refunded that day, and this will only happens once, if you weren't on to bad, also there will be a ec tracker in other words of you have a tazer or whatever is tradable these days, a message will pop up and say you aren't the original owner, you can't refund. either that or administration could agree to do events for a refund this means that you win hard race 10 and you can choose ec or refund the item that can be refund that day, these again will be once in a life time, and you will not be getting a full refund you will get 1/4 of the item, but if you think about it it's not that worth because YOU WORKED HARD! to get that ec item now you're just gonna refund for 1/4 of its price??? SHAMEEEEEEE on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Ec items shouldn't be refundable. Where did you get this notion where there would be a "slim chance" of them being refundable? I'm sorry but if you want to get EC, go do events and save up instead of refunding them. Here again, you get what you paid for. You don't like it and want to refund, well there is a notification asking if you are sure to purchase this. That is my opinion, and you have yours. I just don't think it should ever be refundable as well as the event items should never have been tradeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

LOL! I am telling you someday ec items will be refundable. and yes I do events and probably wins way more events that you will ever do, look me up my username if Karma I am in the guild iFreeze and Obsidian. about to get saber and I am not complaining about ec not been refundable but read this "Sometimes you gotta give to the people what the people is asking for" how do you think real world works? they want a better president there you go elections want need law? there you go do voting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

You guys still argue about this? Cmon...
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

This has already been answered and the answer has always been no. It's going to ruin the in-game economy and allow players to get better items by refunding their old items. If refunds were to be implemented, it would basically allow players to "rent" ec items and then refund them whenever they want in exchange for their event coins back. Since this thread is already old, I'm going to close it.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!