Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: refund system for ec items?

Omg im already beating ma self for spending 35ec a few weeks ago and had no idea about this new ec shop omfg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaĆ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaĆ aaaaaaaaaaaa
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

Banned
    Might as well make it refundable for ONCE in YOUR life time huh.

I think refund programs should be put in place when shops such as the EC place or weapons like shipka take a nerf.
    One time offer during a limited period.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    I think refund programs should be put in place when shops such as the EC place or weapons like shipka take a nerf.
    Yeah that's fair. Becuase they bought the gun the way it was, and if it's changed it's almost like a new gun, and therefor they should decide if they keep it or refund it.

Soldier
    No. This should never be implemented. People would trade for tasers and the other two new droppable EC items and just refund them so they could get EC. Besides, it's your fault that you bought the item.

YES exactly!!
    started august 2010
    iEra Gani Artist
    former iZone Gani Artist

Agreed, except for droppable weapons- if you traded for it, you didn't earn it the way you're supposed to and shouldn't get what the original owner deserves

Veteran
    There is purchase logs so I think those could be used on dropable ec items like stun gun. So if the item wasn't originally yours, you may not refund it.

I think if this system were to be implemented, you should receive only half of the original price because you could just buy a Katana and another melee and then sell it for the full price and have around 50 ec for something on a entirely different weapon tier. Also no droppable ec item should be refundable regardless of wether or not you bought it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    Agreed, except for droppable weapons- if you traded for it, you didn't earn it the way you're supposed to and shouldn't get what the original owner deserves
    I can agree with that, I was talking about non droppable weapons anyways. Alot of people bought katanas or sabers before the update. Now they're adding another saber even better for 25 extra? That in this case is a special cause for a limited time refund. Same with nerfing weapons again such as shipka. It was around a long time people bought it and the freeze was nerfed without any notification to the buyers.