Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: refund system for ec items?

He's asking for a riot I see

Pretty sure for the most part; we reserve the right to change anything at any time for any reason; could be wrong though..
    As for wanting refunds because something better came out.. that is certainly not how MMO's work or much less any other game o.o

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeRekon View Post
    Pretty sure for the most part; we reserve the right to change anything at any time for any reason; could be wrong though..
    As for wanting refunds because something better came out.. that is certainly not how MMO's work or much less any other game o.o
    Perhaps they should have an agreement to be accepted before playing? Anything hidden with such extreme reservations shouldn't be allowed.

Refunds are not possible because someone could buy taser for shells and them refund it for ec. How would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    Refunds are not possible because someone could buy taser for shells and them refund it for ec. How would that work?
    Dont make tazers or any droppable ec mellee refundable.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

They would have refund because getting ec is hard admins please and if they want to trade that's up 2 them we still have to work hard to dig shells takes a long time

Yes I agree with ec refund because staff just recently released new events shop and it would be fair for players to exchange there ec items for the new ones
    I eat tacos

Ex Player Relations Deezer Aero's Avatar
    I am sceptical about this idea

I really do think this is a good idea. I bought the kiwi dagger around 200 hours and used it till 1000 and I got a taser and Im currently saving for the water melee if I could refund my kiwi I would have it

Refund for non dropable