Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Negotiate a better source of revenue

Negotiate a better source of revenue

For the love of god, just talk to Stephane and convince him to 1. Remove the option to buy gralats and 2. Add different things that players will spend their iTunes/Facebook Credits/Google Play Cards on. I don't know what, maybe some extra content behind a paywall or something, but we would be better off with the ability to purchase in-game currency removed.

not gonna happen and you're wasting time.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Why should the option to buy gralats be removed?

^^^ To remove those annoying 9 year olds with 200k guns.
    This won't likely be added since most players will probably just quit the game, or plan a full scale riot.

I suggest we add more payment methods to the shop, and new items as you suggested. Maybe such as speed boost, or worker's potion (both from Era PC)

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    I suggest we add more payment methods to the shop
    I don't use iTunes (a lot) but agree with this. Instead of buying 10 packs of Gralat Pack 3 (275,000 gralats), they could make a quicker/more cost effective Gralat Pack 4 which would give something like 300,000 gralats. Makes it easier to purchase all at once, plus there would be an advantage to buying more expensive iTunes packs, leading to more revenue for Stefan.

Someone read this^

Street Boss
    They should either lower the price of packs or give us more gralats for the same price.

They should remove packs otherwise.

Banned Sottocapo
    They will never delete bputing packs
    Its like when the Wii Came Out
    IT PRINTED MONEY
    Graal prints money every day
    Because people waste their money on a game
    But i dont judge
    Kids dont understand the true value of money
    And how hard it is to even make money with a job

I suggest we just get rid of the bar, who's with me? Anyone? Please?
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    They should either lower the price of packs or give us more gralats for the same price.

They should remove packs otherwise.
    greed
    ɡrēd/
    noun
    intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.
    synonyms: avarice, cupidity, acquisitiveness

I think it's about balanced. Most tap games it costs around $100 for the best item in it. I don't have a problem spending $60 for a ps4 game my kid is only going to play for a couple weeks so what's wrong with spending about the same on a game they play longer and more time? As for the extra content idea please no the game admins are going in the right direction already with the new speedy pizza place only allowing pizza making "proz" in, just continue to make content like that for other achievments like digging,mining,pk,spar etc....