Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Dear Homophobes

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploopy View Post
    Please note before you comment!

this is my opinion, constructive criticism please.

I'm sooo mad right now, so I just got banned for vulgarity, earlier today I told an LBGT person I don't like gays, because I don't, they make me feel uncomfortable because my best friend was gay, and he liked me and asked me to do sexual stuff with him, and it made me feel uncomfortable and weird in a bad way, (note this doesn't mean I hate gays, I don't like or hate em.)

Now an admin over heard the conversation and told me I need to grow up because I don't like someone who has a different sexual preference, which is DUMB, I told him to respect my opinion and leave me alone, I changed my status to "Admins being disrespectful cause of my opinion towards gays."

So I was at start and this girl named Danny who's trying way to hard to be PR (Shield, in status and in name and telling people #DANNY4PR)

Messaged me "So your a homophobic?"

I told her no I'm not, I just don't like gays, so she told me I was and that's the technical term
    now homophobic means fearing gays or hating them, and as I said I don't hate them.

She was talking like she was right, so we were arguing via PM, and I started swearing, she started swearing, so she went and told an admin cause oh little poor ol' wanna be pr reports all players who are doing wrong

So I get jailed, now I'm writing on era go, putting my frustration into words.

Bottom line, is I'm getting crap for my opinions towards gays and getting messages from admins and players that I'm the bad guy? or whatever :/ it's stupid, tell me your thoughts on this, this is a rant, xD that's all
    you know the admin was kinda right Its kinda rude to just pm a LGBT with i dont like gays
    just keep it to yourself

I didn't, he was going to start saying he hated people who don't like gays, I said I didn't and he said he hated me so I told him why and the stupid nosey admin pm'ed me "grow up"

PRRRREEEEEEACH! I luckily moved FAR away from a small town in the south at a very young age. The only reason why I mention this is because the people on Graal who are just ignorant about this subject are probably inbred, hateful, southerns. I know not everyone in the south is like that, not trying to be hateful, so please don't get offended.I love my family down there, but I'm just stating my opinion. I witness kids in this generation (from the small town I mentioned before) bashing the LGBT community on facebook and it's just plain annoying.Now everyone in the US can get married once they reach a consenting age and "Gay" marriage is just marriage now. Everyone has the spousal rights they deserve, and that just makes me jump for joy.

I am a Baptist Christian, I have been saved, and I go to church. Shocking right? I don't really talk about my religious preference with people much because it tends to start stuff. However, I do not believe for one second that it's a choice, I was raised to know better. So if you hate gays because of religion or just because you don't agree, That is perfectly fine. All I'm trying to say is that being hateful and judgmental isn't going to make you any less of a sinner than the person you're hating.
    Last edited by LainieFlores; 08-29-2015 at 08:12 AM.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploopy View Post
    I didn't, he was going to start saying he hated people who don't like gays, I said I didn't and he said he hated me so I told him why and the stupid nosey admin pm'ed me "grow up"
    Well ploopy has a good reason and i understand why

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LainieFlores View Post
    PRRRREEEEEEACH! I luckily moved FAR away from a small town in the south at a very young age. The only reason why I mention this is because the people on Graal who are just ignorant about this subject are probably inbred, hateful, southerns. I know not everyone in the south is like that, not trying to be hateful, so please don't get offended.I love my family down there, but I'm just stating my opinion. I witness kids in this generation (from the small town I mentioned before) bashing the LGBT community on facebook and it's just plain annoying.Now everyone in the US can get married once they reach a consenting age and "Gay" marriage is just marriage now. Everyone has the spousal rights they deserve, and that just makes me jump for joy.

I am a Baptist Christian, I have been saved, and I go to church. Shocking right? I don't really talk about my religious preference with people much because it tends to start stuff. However, I do not believe for one second that it's a choice, I was raised to know better. So if you hate gays because of religion or just because you don't agree, That is perfectly fine. All I'm trying to say is that being hateful and judgmental isn't going to make you any less of a sinner than the person you're hating.
    Preach

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by LainieFlores View Post

Dayumn, preachhh.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laurenstrapa...alg#.edEB55ebx
    thought this would be an interesting read for all the lgbt supporters.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntie View Post
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/laurenstrapa...alg#.edEB55ebx
    thought this would be an interesting read for all the lgbt supporters.
    That remind me of this couple in the usa said they would move to australia once gay marriage is allowed
    Its funny because aussie is in the middle of making gay marriage legal