Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Homophobes

Certain people wants to be the center of attention. We all know someone like that. There’s nothing wrong with that but a bully chooses to get that attention in the wrong way. They usually don’t have any particular talent or skills that can impress people so they have to poke fun at someone to get some laughs. If someone feels that they’re not smart enough, attractive enough or worthy enough, then they have to make themselves feel better about themseves so don't let them try and make your life as useless as theres. Keep your head up OP your not the only one

LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transexual.

Hope I don't get an infraction for that.

I support the LGBT community. They've always been treated like dirt in the U.S., Europe, and many other parts of the continents. Now that they have been given equal rights, I feel a little bit happier for them. They're still treated like dirt, but at least they have rights.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKinnon View Post
    I can really care less what LGBT stands for. In my view that abbreviation doesn't exist, we are all human, we all choose how to live our life's and we all choose who to be partnered with. There's no reason to discriminate anyone because of their choice, it doesn't effect your life in any shape or form so move on.
    That's correct. We CHOOSE who we be with.

Development Team
    But we don't choose how we're born. We come out into the world with different results, pansexual, bisexual, gay, whatever. It's not a choice, you're born that way. So I don't really see why people don't understand that. They think that there is a way to look normal, or straight and whatnot.

"I don't care what your personal opinion is, I support love."
    -Unknown
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

They are mostly just really conservative Christians. I sometimes have trouble with that religion because of that.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    We come out into the world with different results, pansexual, bisexual, gay, whatever.\
    Lies. God created us all normally oriented to enjoy the other s3x (don't know if I can type the word). When we break our natural state and decide to suddenly lust ourselves with the same-s3x, that IS a choice.

"You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."
    -Leviticus 18:22

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    Lies. God created us all normally oriented to enjoy the other s3x (don't know if I can type the word). When we break our natural state and decide to suddenly lust ourselves with the same-s3x, that IS a choice.

"You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."
    -Leviticus 18:22
    So explain to me this. How come when Ireland approved equal rights for homosexuals, they got a rainbow over their land, but when Texas outlawed homosexual rights, they got flooded?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    So explain to me this. How come when Ireland approved equal rights for homosexuals, they got a rainbow over their land, but when Texas outlawed homosexual rights, they got flooded?

God loves all. His followers may not. God saw how his children were happy when homosexuality was legalized, and whatever the matter is, God LOVES it when his people are happy. Feel free to debate me on God and his son, Jesus Christ, as I'm in the Seminary and more than happy to do so if you tolerate my conservative-Catholic views.

Homosexuality is a very sensitive topic. It's important that we don't just come to conclusion and be skeptical about it. Please try not to correct other's opinion by replying with your own opinion. This will only create arguments. This is critical within the forums as people within the Era Go community have different beliefs and opinions about such topic.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    Homosexuality is a very sensitive topic. It's important that we don't just come to conclusion and be skeptical about it. Please try not to correct other's opinion by replying with your own opinion. This will only create arguments. This is critical within the forums as people within the Era Go community have different beliefs and opinions about such topic.
    Agreed, and I just gained respect for you for stepping up to the plate like that.

Close this thread before some activists or anti-activists fulfill the prophecies of Revelation.