Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Homophobes

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    So explain to me this. How come when Ireland approved equal rights for homosexuals, they got a rainbow over their land, but when Texas outlawed homosexual rights, they got flooded?

Hey man, I live in Texas don't hate on Texans because we are all not the same.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKinnon View Post
    Hey man, I live in Texas don't hate on Texans because we are all not the same.
    I didn't say I hated Texans. I was referring to Texas' representative party.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I didn't say I hated Texans. I was referring to Texas' representative party.
    Fair enough, I have to agree with you.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

Kendrick here, I was homophobic before, even ask Tricky.

Thing is, it wasn't my religion belief, so don't point religion, because it's the certain way people think. Now I think differently, thanks for Tricky, but I still don't like them.
    They used to gross me out. It was a disgrace to see men date men. When life as it is was given to us to love women. I didn't care about "love", back then. I've always had my mind set into girls, thinking if a homosexual was close to me, I would of gotten that too. Which I didn't want and wouldn't want, because come on..
    Women are beautiful creations of God (Or monkeys, whatever you believe in) Why on earth would I want to like a man? That was my belief, before.
    Homosexuals were very rare in my town to see, so most people freak out when they see one.

Now I think differently, but I still wouldn't really want to be close to one nor do I support it. Want to hate at me? Just PM me, this is an opinion and that's why the thread was made, right?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Honestly, it isn't up to one human to tell another how to live and who to love. And people saying it being gross. Well you may think its gross because your mentality can not imagine a man liking a man because you yourself could never find a man attractive. Now how do you think gay or lesbian people think towards the straight. They don't get the feelings that someone that is straight would get so they think your disgusting or that the straight people are disgusting.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    Agreed, and I just gained respect for you for stepping up to the plate like that.

Close this thread before some activists or anti-activists fulfill the prophecies of Revelation.
    ^^^Yeah especially this hypocrite, domenico.
    Looks like we've got some homophobic people on the forums... well what can we do? They're everywhere.

I rather we not bring religion into this, it always screws me over when someone mentions "Oh no, God blah blah blah, you're not normal, you're going to hell, or "being gay is a choice" when clearly it's not.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Looks like we've got some homophobic people on the forums... well what can we do? They're everywhere.

I rather we not bring religion into this, it always screws me over when someone mentions "Oh no, God blah blah blah, you're not normal, you're going to hell, or "being gay is a choice" when clearly it's not.
    ++1

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post

Being gay isn't a sin, it is One Love. Sorry to bring religion into this, but why are we here for?
    To love one and another.
    Love creates the pursuit of happiness, which is what god wants us to have and find.
    Don't ask stupid depressing things, we were made to love.
    "Why is the world so cruel and god not doing anything about it?"
    God isn't there to help us, he made us, he watches us, speaks to us, but can't magically make anything. We've sinned, we clear that sin, but people keep doing bad stuffs. Therefore, why would he want to do anything if we will never stop being so cruel.
    Answer is, In order to find peace and harmony, we must love.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Being gay isn't a sin, it is One Love. Sorry to bring religion into this, but why are we here for?
    To love one and another.
    Love creates the pursuit of happiness, which is what god wants us to have and find.
    Don't ask stupid depressing things, we were made to love.
    "Why is the world so cruel and god not doing anything about it?"
    God isn't there to help us, he made us, he watches us, speaks to us, but can't magically make anything. We've sinned, we clear that sin, but people keep doing bad stuffs. Therefore, why would he want to do anything if we will never stop being so cruel.
    Answer is, In order to find peace and harmony, we must love.
    Remember the bible was written too long ago. I believe the population of the world was so small that he put those words in the bible but the world is getting way too overpopulated so he created gay and lesbian people for population control. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    Remember the bible was written too long ago. I believe the population of the world was so small that he put those words in the bible but the world is getting way too overpopulated so he created gay and lesbian people for population control. lol
    It can be written too long ago, but they're will always be the "New Testament". Priests, or very religious people can "update" the bible with new testaments, for they are connected to god.