Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Farewell~

Tyler, you've been a great friend to me ever since we've met. I remember back when I was basing with Navy and occasionally saw you, I didn't exactly know you all that well but I felt like I could trust you. As my time in Navy went on I became better friends with you. After I left Navy we remained friends, and pretty good friends, we talked off and on and whenever we did it was so relaxing and I just felt like I got along with you so well. Even while players accused me of things, harassed me, and insulted me, you stood by my side. I remember the day you got hired, I had feelings of happiness and a tad bit of jealousy, but I was proud nonetheless. I had faith that you would be a great PR, and you were. You helped players often, you hosted events often, you read and replied to messages. I think you could have made it to SPR or PRA eventually. One time while you hosted a group of players kept insulting me and attempting to bring me down, but you stepped in and set those players straight. I remember back when I was alone and digging for some VIP, you came down to the beach to dig with me and defend me. I remember so many good memories, even thigh we haven't known each other that long.

It doesn't look like I'll get to finish my chemical gun race with you, discover countryside with you, or possibly become staff with you. It's going to feel a lot lonelier playing this game without you, you were one of my best and only buddies on Era. I hope you do come back one day, but you're making the right decision here, good luck with school and life in general my man.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Good luck man, happy birthday.

Life is great, enjoy it

Awww tyler farewell. Best of luck
    Welcome to the forums!

Bye friend wish you luck

happy bday good luck with school.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Rodeo
    Goodbye Tyler I just hope your happy
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Farewell Tyler..

Many people are becoming inactive/quitting, even myself I have started to become inactive a whole lot cause of high school, to me it's way more valuable than graalonline. School should always be first, also the content Graal is putting out is boring me out. You can't deny this, as a long time player I get bored of the same content.. I do understand that dev team is struggling atm so gl to them, Hopefully countryside comes out soon

Take care Tyler...
    Im sad cuz his trivias were insane
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Tyler, you've been a great friend to me ever since we've met. I remember back when I was basing with Navy and occasionally saw you, I didn't exactly know you all that well but I felt like I could trust you. As my time in Navy went on I became better friends with you. After I left Navy we remained friends, and pretty good friends, we talked off and on and whenever we did it was so relaxing and I just felt like I got along with you so well. Even while players accused me of things, harassed me, and insulted me, you stood by my side. I remember the day you got hired, I had feelings of happiness and a tad bit of jealousy, but I was proud nonetheless. I had faith that you would be a great PR, and you were. You helped players often, you hosted events often, you read and replied to messages. I think you could have made it to SPR or PRA eventually. One time while you hosted a group of players kept insulting me and attempting to bring me down, but you stepped in and set those players straight. I remember back when I was alone and digging for some VIP, you came down to the beach to dig with me and defend me. I remember so many good memories, even thigh we haven't known each other that long.

It doesn't look like I'll get to finish my chemical gun race with you, discover countryside with you, or possibly become staff with you. It's going to feel a lot lonelier playing this game without you, you were one of my best and only buddies on Era. I hope you do come back one day, but you're making the right decision here, good luck with school and life in general my man.
    Where are the tissues 😢😢😢😢
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Goodbye, good to see another person escaped the swamp of Era, Life is full of greatness so dont waste it on a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.