Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell (My Story).

Quote Originally Posted by Exfuzion Yaggelo View Post
    We will miss you 'claus says bye'
    The feels are kickin in.
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xee View Post
    Thanks guys <3
    I know you are a filipino already hehehe will miss you

Cya bud.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

I commend you on your honesty and your confessions.
    Although I've never met you within the game,
    I wish you the best with your basketball career.
    and make the students in your school being picked on feel more comfortable.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Street Boss
    Peace.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xee View Post
    Oh wait, there's way more!

- - - Updated - - -

Final Chapter. September 2014-Present
    Serious time... September 2014 was the month i got hired as a PR. So much time and dedication was applied towards my application after constant rejection. It took me one week to complete and in the end, i finished with around 3000 words. This was my final dream. To get accepted as a PR. I had already accomplished most of my goals and it was time for the final stage of my Graal Era career. I've been applying for the PR position ever since 2012 and finally, doors opened and my time had come, i was hired. I was filled with delight after receiving the message from Reno Dorvay here on the forum that i was hired. After constantly acting like a stuck up towards him and my friends i was hired haha. I always messaged him regarding a variety of topics and always tried to impress him with my vocabulary. He probably got annoyed with me back then so i stopped as it would have only affected my chances so i showed maturity. Vendhin was also apart of this aswell as Casper Zephlyn. When i got hired he messaged me saying 'Not to scare you or anything but i was the reason you got hired, you should thank me as i had the last word'. Ily Casper <3 I was also responsible for numerous ec giveaways from Vendhin and Reno so you should thank me! Jokee. I stayed up until 4am on my first day, on a school day. It was so fun. It wasn't fun when i had to wake up 3 hours later... The whole idea of becoming a staff member is great. There are so many aspects to it which are so distinct from any other game. I will admit that got bored in the end and got reckless. Imma be honest, being a staff member is nothing special. Sorry to discourage you. You're basically a typical player with some benefits, you dedicate your time? For what? In game currency... Anyways i didn't resign. I got fired for inactivity. Sorry to lie about this matter, i just wanted to make it sound better lol. My inactivity was largely due to the fact that i was busy with school and basketball, or i was to lazy lol. Hopefully the future generation of staff members can do a better job then me and learn based off of my mistakes. Yes i made a lot of mistakes. From gang leadership transferring to..(please don't hate me!) assisting my friends through events for USD. Yup, i did it. To Reno, my boss and the whole team. Please keep an eye on present and future employees of the staff team, many occurrences happen behind your backs. Thank you for this opportunity of being a PR, i thoroughly enjoyed my time as a PR, now ex-PR.

About me:
    Hi, my name's Miguel and i'm from The Philippines but now live in Australia. I've lived here ever since 2006. I'm 13, turning 14 on October 18. My dream is to become a professional basketball player/play in the NBA. I play the point guard position and is 5'7. Other then that, when i grow up, i'd love to live a life i enjoy. Do something i love, not for the sake of it.

Thoughts on Graal era and conclusion/farewell.
    I feel that Graal Era and it's predecessors are great. The whole idea of the game is what makes it special. I will always reserve some space in my heart for this game as it has become a part of my life. This is largely due to the memories i have made with my friends. Without you, i'm nothing. I've forgotten a whole heap of things, sorry. I'm sorry for my mistakes, and i hope to improve myself in the future. In the mean time, please enjoy your life, i'm not saying don't play games but lay off a bit, spend time with your real life friends and family and cherish every moment you stumble upon both lives. I will admit that i have regretted numerous things such as some of the 4000 hours i spent on era and the $600 dollars i've spent but other then that, i'd like to thank you for my stay and i hope you have enjoyed reading my long story, now an article about my Graal life.

Farewell my friends,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Xee+CuRve

"Life is like a camera,
    You focus on what's important,
    Capture the good times,
    Develop from the negatives,
    And if things don't work out,
    Take. Another. Shot."

Thank you.
    Who's cutting onions!? 😢
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned Sottocapo
    Wait your only 13?
    Dont you need to be older to be a staff?

Farewell Xee! Good luck in real life.

I don't know you much, but good luck in life and do well. Always sad seeing player's leave.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire