Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell (My Story).

Farewell Xee.

Only have a few things to say, I remember people reporting you that you lied about your age, and now reading this it was true. Also you rigged events for your friends for USD? Whoo Jesus. PRAs really need to monitor their PR team cause that's just.. beyond unacceptable in iEra rules especially if a staff does it.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Wait your only 13?
    Dont you need to be older to be a staff?
    No.........Age does essentially matter, You just have to display alot of maturity.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliTheDon View Post
    Farewell Xee.

Only have a few things to say, I remember people reporting you that you lied about your age, and now reading this it was true. Also you rigged events for your friends for USD? Whoo Jesus. PRAs really need to monitor their PR team cause that's just.. beyond unacceptable in iEra rules especially if a staff does it.
    They don't have to monitor since every action that a staff member takes is recorded....
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Farewell Xee.

I'll be completely honest with you. I lied about my age because to PRA's, age is a beneficial factor. I'm not sure why. I only ever received USD twice from helping my friend in trivia. Let's be honest here. Graal is a pixelated game built for your entertainment and when someone wants to receive an in game item for real money, i'd take it. I could benefit from real life money, not pixelated items. Anyways, i believe an age limit shouldn't be necessary. I got away with being 12 and i still got hired so it doesn't really prove anything. I'm sure many staff members have forged their identity, not blaming anyone but it's just a matter of meeting the required expectations. Knowledge, behaviour and reliablity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    I commend you on your honesty and your confessions.
    Although I've never met you within the game,
    I wish you the best with your basketball career.
    and make the students in your school being picked on feel more comfortable.
    Thank you for response

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Peace.
    Peace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltzone View Post
    Who's cutting onions!? 😢
    Thank you for reading my story .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustClare View Post
    Farewell Xee! Good luck in real life.
    Farewell Clare! Hope you have a wonderful year
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

They don't have to monitor since every action that a staff member takes is recorded....
    Rigging events for friends or other people is not "recorded, or logged" you can have a deal with a person while contacting them outside the game and let them win on purpose.

Rigging events for friends or other people is not "recorded, or logged" you can have a deal with a person while contacting them outside the game and let them win on purpose.
    How do we expect admins to monitor them outside of the game?
    -

No.........Age does essentially matter, You just have to display alot of maturity.
    The minimum is 13, you must have maturity to be hired though so it doesn't matter how old you are either.

damn this is going a lil off topic

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Quote Originally Posted by Jonlol View Post
    damn this is going a lil off topic
    I don't mind. Y'all can ask me any questions you want, i'm free to open up.
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

Rodeo
    I'm 13 but I hope I have a chancel I've seen people who are older act way immature then me lol.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns