Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Premium Shovel

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKinnon View Post
    Someone has some sense, it would make no sense if people underneath were able to get them because it wouldn't be a goal anymore. If it's tradeable then no I don't want it, if it isn't then yes I want it.
    It doesn't have to make sense as most people have dug 25k or more shells, most would have access anyways. And nothing in this game makes sense, if it will make money for the game then it will happen sense aside.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

like this idea

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    like this idea
    Thanks
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    It doesn't have to make sense as most people have dug 25k or more shells, most would have access anyways. And nothing in this game makes sense, if it will make money for the game then it will happen sense aside.
    Shovels not shells, plus what would the point in having them as a goal reward if you could just buy them via trading. Also I'm trying to stop this game from being more and more p2w as it already is.

Here's an example:
    If gun trading was allowed and you were able to trade any gun. Then you would be able to trade the pk/spar reward guns. This would be completely unfair to those who have worked to those guns. Same thing with this, it would be unfair to those who worked towards that goal.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKinnon View Post
    Shovels not shells, plus what would the point in having them as a goal reward if you could just buy them via trading. Also I'm trying to stop this game from being more and more p2w as it already is.

Here's an example:
    If gun trading was allowed and you were able to trade any gun. Then you would be able to trade the pk/spar reward guns. This would be completely unfair to those who have worked to those guns. Same thing with this, it would be unfair to those who worked towards that goal.
    The premium shovels shall not be tradeable.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"