Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: More jobs!!!

More jobs!!!

I Think I Feedbacked about 73k times to add these new jobs (⬇) but (like the usual) I end up being ignored

-Gabipants (era account)

The following jobs are what I was thinking SHOULD be added:

Wood Cutting > Cut logs to get money > different logs = different amount of $$$
    Car Repairing/Gun Repairing > fix other player's Guns/Cars to get paid $$$
    Doctor/Nurse > Heal Wounded Players When in hospital to get $$$
    And Finally Gas Station Attendant (?) you get paid $$$ when you "fill-er-up" XD

Thanks for the time, if admins reading thiiiiii⬆iiis! Well make it so XD cya later graalians!

-Gabipants (era account)

they should make some of the job ec like ec cashier and reward for one day of job is ec
    ''you can only do once 2 day''

Quote Originally Posted by trexasaurus View Post
    they should make some of the job ec like ec cashier and reward for one day of job is ec
    ''you can only do once 2 day''
    No that would make it to easy to get ec items..

I like these ideas a lot! Era does need more ways of making money..Like litterally to get a bar by shoveling would take you a good 3 weeks if you play 8 hours a day.. Who would want to do that? I think these jobs should also make you more money cause digging i think got nerfed were you can only get around 25-35 shells per shovel were in the old days it was 45-60 i think (idk). Its like literally impossible to make a good amount of money in the game. I hope these get added.

Car Repairing - Cars do not get damaged.
    Nurse/Doctor - A player just has to have two devices, one that goes outside and injures himself, then enters the hospital and has the other player heal him.
    Wood Cutting - Do not forget about events that contain trees, and also trees are extremly common, and for this to work they would need to have low pay, e.g. flowers.
    Gas Station Attendant - Most Graalians do not possess vehicles therefore the pay would be low for there wouldn't be people to come to you to refuel.
    Gun Repairing - The majority of Graal Era players have VIP, which is giving free gun upgrades rendering this useless.

Think more thoroughly about this.
    #Ferio

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    No that would make it to easy to get ec items..
    how about 1 per 3 days

It is a corrupt idea. Leave it at that.
    #Ferio

Quote Originally Posted by trexasaurus View Post
    how about 1 per 3 days
    Try once every month maybe.

Yeah, these future jobs would be amazing!
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Woodcutting could be something if it were changed to fruit picking? Maybe some trees could occasionally change to fruit trees (like hunted), they could be meleed a bunch and the fruit would fall off. It'd go along in that trash/shroom/mail category of money making where you pretty much pick up whatever you see when you're travelling around the map.

The nurse idea is interesting too, players could work in the hospital healing players who spawn there without revive with something like the valentines day heart stick. You can get paid for every x amount of hp healed. Idk how to balance it well though.