Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: More jobs!!!

x3 Shovels

Quote Originally Posted by era tank View Post
    In the old old days shovels lasted forever.
    You got like almost 100 shells from 1 shovel

Last year Pimpsy made a few levels for Pimpsy's Buns. He intended for it to contain a job where a player serves several npcs burgers to earn money. He didn't explain it to me fully, but I assume that the player would get a paycheck at the end of each shift (in gralats), but each time a player serves, he/she would also receive a tip (not in gralats) to be spent in a shop for burger related items.

Ooooooh that's sounds interesting!
    "It's on like bing bong, Jack." -Si Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Doomsday View Post
    I Think I Feedbacked about 73k times to add these new jobs (⬇) but (like the usual) I end up being ignored

-Gabipants (era account)

The following jobs are what I was thinking SHOULD be added:

Wood Cutting > Cut logs to get money > different logs = different amount of $$$
    Car Repairing/Gun Repairing > fix other player's Guns/Cars to get paid $$$
    Doctor/Nurse > Heal Wounded Players When in hospital to get $$$
    And Finally Gas Station Attendant (?) you get paid $$$ when you "fill-er-up" XD

Thanks for the time, if admins reading thiiiiii⬆iiis! Well make it so XD cya later graalians!

-Gabipants (era account)
    Btw I suggested wood cutting before in a preivous thread, but on the high note I HOPE these will get added, new jobs have been long needed
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    Last year Pimpsy made a few levels for Pimpsy's Buns. He intended for it to contain a job where a player serves several npcs burgers to earn money. He didn't explain it to me fully, but I assume that the player would get a paycheck at the end of each shift (in gralats), but each time a player serves, he/she would also receive a tip (not in gralats) to be spent in a shop for burger related items.
    Sounds like diner dash or something along those lines
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I wanna see a dippin donuts job and whenever u make donuts u can chose to keep the donuts or get money and it would b helpful to streakers

Fishing or hunting?

All these ideas are excellent! Hopefully they will get added to the game! I think my favorite one would be the wood cutting one, and maybe wood cutting could have levels just like mining, the higher level you're on the faster you chop the tree.

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Woodcutting could be something if it were changed to fruit picking? Maybe some trees could occasionally change to fruit trees (like hunted), they could be meleed a bunch and the fruit would fall off. It'd go along in that trash/shroom/mail category of money making where you pretty much pick up whatever you see when you're travelling around the map.

The nurse idea is interesting too, players could work in the hospital healing players who spawn there without revive with something like the valentines day heart stick. You can get paid for every x amount of hp healed. Idk how to balance it well though.
    Yas.. Yaaass

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today