Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My Departure

My Departure

Well, sounds funny finally saying this, but I am actually leaving! First I need to tie up some ends.

First of all people may know I used to be a staff member and was fired for "Aiding hackers whilst on staff account".
    Now I want to clear my name and let everyone know my side of the story. It's not what it seems, it was completely unintentional. Let me start by saying I used to be friends with JohnRaven. Before he was a known 'hacker' he was actually quite nice. I used to show him my art work and one day he asked me if I could give a tutorial, so we set up a TeamViewer session (Google what TeamViewer is if you don't know) and that was all fine. I gradually stopped talking to him. About a year or so later, I was hired as Player Relations staff (thanks for not giving me a congratulations thread by the way) and after just over two weeks, after a martial arts class I opened my computer, logged on and went quickly to get a drink. When I came back I was in Country Side, not where I left my avatar and the RC was going wild. I had no idea what was going on. I was then kicked off my staff account and Era was removed from my 'administrators on' list. I went on my player account and tried messaging people, finally Vendhin replied saying "lol" and then I was jailed. I messaged Anero and he explained why I was jailed. Because I was 'sending' JohnRaven pictures of remote control, country side and more. He used the same TeamViewer id to take over my computer and went around getting proof so that he could frame me.
    Now, I stopped actually playing this game in 2012, all I have done since then has been answering questions, sitting at start. The only reason why I was on was to get the opportunity to give back to the community that had given me so much already, life long friendships, a safe haven and more.
    Now the only thing which has been keeping me here has been my friends. Now that most of my great friends are inactive and quit, I have ceased to have a reason to remain here. Layerd refunding my head for no credible reason and then warning me for 'spamming' (messaging him several times because he wasn't responding) him was the tip of the ice berg (as well as the whole orc thing, where before I introduced orc's to Era, a lot of people didn't know anything about).
    Graal has helped me through a heck of a lot of rough patches in life, such as supporting me in my homosexuality. More specifically it has been my friends who have helped me. I have written some of them a personal message.
    Lauren:
     Spoiler
    You have been the most supportive person who I have met, being the first one which I came out to meant a lot to me. You have been a true friend and I can't thank you enough. I'll keep this short, because we still talk on Skype. You won't see me on Era any more though soul mate.

Dom:
     Spoiler
    Oh noble squire, I thank you for taking ye time to follow me. Ye have a bright future ahead.

Grief:
     Spoiler
    We have known each other for what feels like a life time. You have been funny, encouraging and a great friend to me. I hope you will strive in whatever you choose to end up doing. Never forget that you can always come to me to talk, even if it's not on Era.

Elfren:
     Spoiler
    Wow. What a guy! I see you too have left Era, which saddens me although is probably for the better. You are a loyal, reliable person who won't hesitate to go the extra mile for the benefit of others.

Psycho Adelphos:
     Spoiler
    All of those brilliant questions and answers you gave to me. The things you have been through yet still strive to try to give back amazes me. Never stop being you.

Abe:
     Spoiler
    I admire your ambition, a true artist who should not waste his talent. Use it to accomplish great things. I'll keep in contact (:

Anero:
     Spoiler
    You were a great person. Shame you had to start ignoring my messages. Go back to the old you, I miss it.

Jahola:
     Spoiler
    A quirky, creative and brilliant person. Stay salty.

Jaytee:
     Spoiler
    I miss you. I miss our conversations and I wish we would talk more on Skype.

Tim:
     Spoiler
    Oh Timothy Rodgers. You have been the reason why I get up every day with a smile on my face. Keep on keeping on.

Mr J, Chocofly, Gc, Khan, everyone else from IC.
     Spoiler
    You were my main friends, the reasons why I have accomplished what I have today. I thank you profusely and wish you all the best, wherever you are now.

Everyone else who has made an impact on me, both positively and negatively, I thank you. Because of every single person in this community I have come out feeling like a king (although I know I am not).

I am now dedicating my time towards developing my art skills, instructing martial arts and working as a Zone-Play forum moderator.

To everyone who has joined Virtuoso. This gang is my mark on Era, please use the gang to bring people together, and take pride in the fact that you have the user title of Virtuoso!

Long live the Eranian Orc man!

2010-2015

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Banned
    nuuuu not crd. ;-;

idk what this is
    Damn...
    I hope you have a good time on zone man..

So many good people leaving recently :/. Cya
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    its all embros fault

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Damn mate, didn't think this would happen You're an amazing and talented person, and I'll miss seeing you on Era!

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Glad i was the first person you mentioned Can't say i'll miss you as we have many different ways of talking, plus we are married (LOL). Love you <3 I'm not saying goodbye

That's sad seeing all the good people leave at the same time
    You'll be missed crd, you were unique!

Who's cutting onions?

Thanks for being awesome! Best of luck for the future mate.
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#

Damn, Wivi. It's going to be hard to say this, but, goodbye friend.
    I remember when we first met. You were at start, sitting in your usual chair, saying "PM me good movies", so I did just that. I PMed you a list of 20 or so movies, and the response I got from you: "Seen them all. Anything else?". From that point on, I knew we would be good friends. I (and lots of other people) will miss having you around.
    Take it easy, lad. We'll miss you.