Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Donald trump

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    You guy's don't know the first thing about the elections or at least most of you. The reason people go across the border illegally is because they refuse to go through the process of adopting American culture, and refuse to learn our language and refuse to follow the American laws. Other reasons include quick transfer of drugs, I'm not sure where he came up with rapers but I see what he is trying to go for. The media turned him into a bad person, there are other candidates that may be better, but he will definitely run the U.S better than Obama, Obama basically gives Iraq rights to make bombs, he did the exact opposite? look it up. Trump will run this country like a business which may not be too bad for a change.
    No offense, but what you said is what he says. You're basically saying that ONLY Mexicans cause problems. Mexicans along with other immigrants from around the world (Iraq, Asia, Canada, Cuba, etc) come to the U.S. for personal reasons. Mexicans don't just commit crime. A lot of immigrants come to the U.S. for a better life seeking better jobs. Donald Trump is wrong because he didn't say immigration in general, he said Mexicans and that is what defines he is a racist in my personal opinion. There's so much you can say about this and everyone has their own thoughts, but this is the way I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Viguetas View Post
    No offense, but what you said is what he says. You're basically saying that ONLY Mexicans cause problems. Mexicans along with other immigrants from around the world (Iraq, Asia, Canada, Cuba, etc) come to the U.S. for personal reasons. Mexicans don't just commit crime. A lot of immigrants come to the U.S. for a better life seeking better jobs. Donald Trump is wrong because he didn't say immigration in general, he said Mexicans and that is what defines he is a racist in my personal opinion. There's so much you can say about this and everyone has their own thoughts, but this is the way I see it.
    No offense taken, and I say no offense to you to when I say that I never said that they are the only problem go back and tell me where I said Mexicans where the only problem? no cant find it? That's because its not there! Every culture steal and rape and such, The reason Mexicans are more of a problem is because they are so close to the U.S that they can get over the border easier increasing taxes and such. Others that fly in and such get passports involving them if they would like to stay to learn our culture and language and are drug checked. A lot less foreigners from other countrys come illegally. And that's a fact, but yes other people do cause problems, like ISIS extremists and ISIS supporters.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

You what, Tempest T?

Mexicans come to the new world, or USA, to have a brighter future.
    Mexican parents risk their life to cross the border and have their kids to have a brighter future than living in Mexico's poverty.
    I spoke 2 illegal Mexican kids today in school, because I was the only person who knew Spanish in my architectural class, They came to learn.

Some Americans, rednecks or Republicans, see every other race than white as dangerous people.

Watch Brick Mansions (2014), good movie, but good message.
    The Mayor of Detroit wanted to kill all the African Americans, because they were "dangerous" people. Just watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    You what, Tempest T?

Mexican parents risk their life to cross the border and have their kids to have a brighter future than living in Mexico's poverty.
    I spoke 2 illegal Mexican kids today in school, because I was the only person who knew Spanish in my architectural class, They came to learn.

Some Americans, rednecks or Republicans, see every other race than white as dangerous people.

The Mayor of Detroit wanted to kill all the African Americans, because they were "dangerous" people. Just watch it.
    Remember Kendrick, I never said that Mexicans come to steal and cheat sorry if it sounded that way. But you say Mexicans as a whole, you do know that 90% of cocaine is smuggled through mexico, and Mexico is the largest foreign supplier of marijuana and the second largest source of heroin for the U.S. market.
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...7171602AALl07Q

Kendrick just bashed your snot in, Tempest.

I don't see anyone as dangerous, I don't judge a book by its cover. I want to read what is inside, then judge. I love all people, and I give everyone a chance. I've been reading up on this Donald Trump guy, and he sounds like a complete racist.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

You what, Tempest T?

And A lot of Mexicans are good, most of them are, but actions should be taken to make sure they obey u.s laws, learn our language and if they leave their drugs, then I don't mind at all if they come, but if they bring guns and drugs and cartels and don't have background checks and have mental illnesses that cause shootings and such then they should stay out of the country or get medical help.

Of course. There's Drug Dealers and Citizens..
    Does that mean I'm a Drug Dealer? Are you calling EVERY 90% Mexican a drug dealer?
    That my friend is Drug business, but we aren't connected to that. Cuba sold illegal cigarettes to U.S, does that mean all Cubans are smuglers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Kendrick just bashed your snot in, Tempest.

I don't see anyone as dangerous, I don't judge a book by its cover. I want to read what is inside, then judge. I love all people, and I give everyone a chance. I've been reading up on this Donald Trump guy, and he sounds like a complete racist.
    Mikey your just a biased democrat, just chill, I see differently then you, if you are fine with a bunch of drugs coming in then fine otherwise there should be action taken to make sure they are welcome into the country as long as they obey laws and learn English, background checks and mental illness screenings drugs should be issued but you kids need to chill, I can have my point of views

Who buys most cocaine and crack? Oh yes, Americans.
    http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Coca....EfAClBq6.dpbs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    Mikey your just a biased democrat, just chill, I see differently then you, if you are fine with a bunch of drugs coming in then fine otherwise there should be action taken to make sure they are welcome into the country as long as they obey laws and learn English, background checks and mental illness screenings drugs should be issued but you kids need to chill, I can have my point of views
    I'm not Mikey.

Of course. There's Drug Dealers and Citizens..
    Does that mean I'm a Drug Dealer? Are you calling EVERY 90% Mexican a drug dealer?
    That my friend is Drug business, but we aren't connected to that. Cuba sold illegal cigarettes to U.S, does that mean all Cubans are smuglers?
    Kendrick you didn't even read my post follow the link I showed, its a fact that 90% of the drugs are smuggled through mexico god you people, I never said that all Mexicans are drug dealers and I never said all Cubans are drug dealers and I clearly defined the difference between the good Mexicans and the drug dealers

- - - Updated - - -

Who buys most cocaine and crack? Oh yes, Americans.
    http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Coca....EfAClBq6.dpbs

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not Mikey.
    I never said you where lmao your blind lol I replied to mikey's writing fyi