Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Events need Adjusting...

Why don't you just set up a race in your house? I have an exact copy of a bot event (somewhat) and I practice there.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

To get where we were we had to practice if you tried you could do the same thing.

Well there kids who allready achieved everything they possible could have from events shop.
    And still play events cus they can't stop cus they have nothing better to do then brag of how good they're in events(minkyyy,margadosh)
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Well there kids who allready achieved everything they possible could have from events shop.
    And still play events cus they can't stop cus they have nothing better to do then brag of how good they're in events(minkyyy,margadosh)
    False, I believe no one has achieved all the event items in game yet.. Events are a fun thing to do in iEra if you are bored, It's like minigames..

Well, ivy made me lose rush (spawned fsh to #1) so he could win in finals vs me and then in trivia she kicked me when I was 4-1-1... fhs won that again.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    Well, ivy made me lose rush (spawned fsh to #1) so he could win in finals vs me and then in trivia she kicked me when I was 4-1-1... fhs won that again.
    It's hilarious when staff try to defend their fellow staff even though they know just as much as we do that a load of PRs are corrupt.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    Wow that's abuse and considered rigging events for their friends so they can win, if you have any evidence please post it. You should report this in the letters to staff section because that's unacceptable. Also sometimes I see that staff disconnect players in events if they are going to win, please take a look into this.

Veterans are good at events because they have experience. Maybe if you practiced off and on, you could surpass them. Good luck to you!
    Player Relations
    IGN- Bri
    If you need anything feel free to pm me on the forums or in-game =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    Veterans are good at events because they have experience. Maybe if you practiced off and on, you could surpass them. Good luck to you!
    They're already surpassing me through hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    or maybe those "so called veterans" are so good since the real veterans like xstarx, yogy, oreos, failure quit. lol