Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum Game :o

One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin and I said.....
    "I like trains"

One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin and I said
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin and I said Then I danced.
    ._o~

One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin and I said Then I danced to Just Bieber saying ....
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin and I said Then I danced to Just Bieber saying I eat applez OM NOM NOM ...
    ._o~

One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin and I said Then I danced to Just Bieber saying I eat applez OM NOM NOM. Next, he started chasing me with his

Veteran
    ]One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin and I

said Then I danced to Just Bieber saying I eat applez OM NOM NOM. Next, he started chasing me with his sexy helicopter
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Killed it^

One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin
    And became a