Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: New Forum Game :o

One day in era i got bored, i then walked up to a noob and said that he looks sexy. He took out a PBP then aimed right at my head, he said he would like to be admin and I said YouTube Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4 Then I danced to Just Bieber saying I eat applez OM NOM NOM. Next, he started chasing me with his sexy helicopter, while dancing All the Single Ladies then I died. He wanted it, then I found another noob having a then I died. Then I revived,and kill him like a fabulous girl,he took my blue sword and pointed at bobby junior the third and got a reward for being noob. Bobby junior killed the fat pig because he wanted to be admin. Well afterwards, he went to the toilet, and threw up, because he ate too much dog poop and decided to go get some jeni legs, to hit on robot unicorns because he wanted some of their rainbow fart powers. he wanted to get a girlfriend, because he was so so sexy and then Santa came and gave him coal, he then ate it! And got sick, so he died. then he revived, saw snk and said, "omg snk, can i be adiam pls?" But snk took out his purse and slapped him.Then snk ran off and called his pet unicorn. The unicorn died, but he discovered that the unicorn got a revive potion made of babies, I drank it. The unicorn dies after that and then a giant pen15 drops from da sky and makes a place called peni-land. it wuz a magical place, where you could jump high. but sadly my only weapon was a boner, and snk ruled da land. so i left peni-land and dropped a nuke on it cuz it smelled like fishies and was too white. then i went into a club and look for homeless witch then a noob asked if he was sexy. I told him yes and he pooped in my hands
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Banned
    Forum Game! Forum Game! Oh my gosh, must ruin! Must RUIN!

Veteran
    In Hell hangin with the devil ;3 JK Heaven ;)
    LOL... This is getting to long... Imma start a new one! Ok the rules of this are close except you have to add 1 sentence.. No more and no less!
    Jennifer Saphire

Veteran
    In Hell hangin with the devil ;3 JK Heaven ;)
    Ill start" One day in a magical land...
    Jennifer Saphire