Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Gang Changes

Sam isn't even an official gang admin so saying that he does nothing and expecting him to do anything is as helpful as asking a wall for a gang reward

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Sam isn't even an official gang admin so saying that he does nothing and expecting him to do anything is as helpful as asking a wall for a gang reward
    Sam was the official gang admin. Now it's Ice and Light. When he was official he did absolutely nothing. He was all talk and still is.
    Last edited by jaxwashere; 11-29-2015 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Sam, it is impossible to please everyone. Whatever you do even if it's the most amazing idea the world has ever seen there will always be people disagreeing with / disliking your idea. Listening to those indivisuals instead of the ones who actually support you will get you nowhere.
    Yea it's easy to say that, but nobody was agreeing with the change. What was the point of implementing a new reward when everybody was unhappy with it? Would have just been a waste of time which is why nothing ever happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Well Sam does nothing. All he does is talk about changes he will implement. My gang recently got our 10k reward because Ice not bitzsam. It's not complaining he's incompetent and inactive.
    Like i said to you probably a month ago now, if you want your reward added you need to stay in contact with the person. I had told you and your gang to wait because when you got your 10k reward was during the time when grim had been scammed, and when the gang rewards were possibly going to be revamped to fix that. And those issues were a priority over adding your gang a few hats.
    After those issues were dealt I could have added your gang its rewards but hadn't received any emails or pms from any of your members, yet you continued to post on random threads on here about how you had been ignored. Pretty sure I even pmed the leader to email me the hat and members aswell yet still never got a response back.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Yea it's easy to say that, but nobody was agreeing with the change. What was the point of implementing a new reward when everybody was unhappy with it? Would have just been a waste of time which is why nothing ever happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said to you probably a month ago now, if you want your reward added you need to stay in contact with the person. I had told you and your gang to wait because when you got your 10k reward was during the time when grim had been scammed, and when the gang rewards were possibly going to be revamped to fix that. And those issues were a priority over adding your gang a few hats.
    After those issues were dealt I could have added your gang its rewards but hadn't received any emails or pms from any of your members, yet you continued to post on random threads on here about how you had been ignored. Pretty sure I even pmed the leader to email me the hat and members aswell yet still never got a response back.
    You can say all you want it's all talk and you were ineffective as a gang admin. And regardless of the reason your no longer gang admin I'm glad ice and light replaced you.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    You can say all you want it's all talk and you were ineffective as a gang admin. And regardless of the reason your no longer gang admin I'm glad ice and light replaced you.
    he never actually was the gang admin lol. he was the guns admin and the gang admin position has been vacant since mihaly left, hence why light and ice filled the position. which essentially means sam voluntarily took it upon himself to do something for gangs, which is nice.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

I don't really care about these gang changes or anything cause I'm not really on any gang tags besides Zephlyn, Hayabusa, and Sacred Six, but I gotta tell you something Sam. I think you're highly under appreciated by most of the community and it sickens me. I'm not trying to be a butt kisser or a suck up but most of the community that you're listening to does not appreciate your work in the slightest, straight up. I personally think you need to make more of your own decisions and just turn a blind eye to the community occasionally. You're the gun/gang admin, not the other players, you. You call the shots, listening to the community isn't always the best idea mainly because 75% are incompetent fools who don't have a damn clue about what their greedy minds are talking about. I want to see more of your choices being implemented. Think back to the P2K nerf, lots of people hated that but you stood strong cause it was your decision, nobody else's. Let them know who calls the shots on the guns and gang rewards, listen to the community once in awhile but 80% of the time it's full of nonsense and greed. Your position, your decisions. I want to see more of your choices being implemented into the game, not the communities.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

I have an idea i don't know if someone said it before anyway to give someone the ldr ship requires something like if the gang 10k hours the one who gonna get the ldr ship requires 3k hours on tag so there should be new system counting your hours on tag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Just because you don't see BitzSam working doesn't mean he does nothing.

He works very hard on the development side and behind the scenes