Thread: mine?

Drill mine?

well mine has a less of people for working it so i suggest that we can have a miner luck that its juz when u get 30%mining chance to randomly get a 200-10000 gralats.i think with this idea many people will be join for mining
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

Mine 10k gralats randomly? No.. doesn't sound reasonable at all. Mining is supposed to be hard since the more you level up the easier is and the more rocks you collect at a faster pace. Also people just mine for minerals for their guns, I don't really see it as a job since I agree no one does this just to earn money since it's pointless unless you are level 50+

well i mean its is juz a luck u need luck like u mine 300 times u get a chance of luck to get gralats 200 to 10k
    HAYABUSA
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)

Quote Originally Posted by Graal1417154 View Post
    well i mean its is juz a luck u need luck like u mine 300 times u get a chance of luck to get gralats 200 to 10k
    300 rocks isn't a lot when you are a high level, I'm level 10 and 300 isn't a lot. Like I said this doesn't sound reasonable at all. Maybe you should of suggested a boost upgrade for the job or another idea. The suggestion of having luck to earn $ is pointless...

Only thing I'd like to see is something like the spider pit again but then again I only mine when I'm doing something else and not paying attention easy to count while standing here at work lol.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Graal1417154 View Post
    Mining 300 is easy
    30% is pretty high sorry but this will never be added
    Its to good

well 1% then ==
    HAYABUSA

Just leave mining as it is. It's good enough..
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!