Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Crowned/ GETS gan recovery

Zephlyn
    My statement would apply with every gang if admins wouldn't give back the scammed gang. It's true that is so unfair that admins give some scammed gangs back to their owner when there are some others gangs that are completely ignored. There are a lot gangs ignored, but the game is like this, corruption and favoritism.

I'm so sorry for the gangs that were scammed and not given back, while there are some others that just get them back instantly.

Talking more about GETS, admins of course are on the side of GETS on anything, since Rush is (or was) a PR. Also, I don't even know why Rush is (or was) a PR, since he never deserved that place, I remember one day that someone won a event and Rush didn't gave him the Event Coin because Rush "didn't liked him".

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    My statement would apply with every gang if admins wouldn't give back the scammed gang. It's true that is so unfair that admins give some scammed gangs back to their owner when there are some others gangs that are completely ignored. There are a lot gangs ignored, but the game is like this, corruption and favoritism.

I'm so sorry for the gangs that were scammed and not given back, while there are some others that just get them back instantly.

Talking more about GETS, admins of course are on the side of GETS on anything, since Rush is (or was) a PR. Also, I don't even know why Rush is (or was) a PR, since he never deserved that place, I remember one day that someone won a event and Rush didn't gave him the Event Coin because Rush "didn't liked him".
    My point Rush is the definition of corrupted how did he even get on the staff team he has a short temper and a cuss problem and its annoying like can you be mature for once and stop using slangs and cussing people out for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post

no but its annoying because rushes gang, is my gang. Ive sent multiple tickets and no responses

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    no but its annoying because rushes gang, is my gang. Ive sent multiple tickets and no responses
    O what the hell show proof and get your gang back or no one will believe me
    Your basically saying I OWN iFreeze BUT IT WAS STOLEN
    Show proof
    But i believe you

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Hello.
    We'd prefer all gang issues be handled through the support site so please open a ticket at support.toonslab.com
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Hello.
    We'd prefer all gang issues be handled through the support site so please open a ticket at support.toonslab.com
    Great job at being a player relations i assume from all your post instead of answering questions you just say make a ticket to support toonslab

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Hello.
    I have sent 2 tickets and no responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    O what the hell show proof and get your gang back or no one will believe me
    Your basically saying I OWN iFreeze BUT IT WAS STOLEN
    Show proof
    But i believe you
    I have sent them proof

Banned
    Staff doesn't supervise trades, what are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure Jahola knows that.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Great job at being a player relations i assume from all your post instead of answering questions you just say make a ticket to support toonslab
    Unfortunately the PR Department can't assist with gang issues. All gang issues have to be handled by snk through the support site.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain