Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Please, just... Why?!

Please, just... Why?!

So there was a very vulgar fight earlier in start and I happened to witness it. And when U say vulgar, I mean "VULGAR". I decided instead of being a bypasser, I would do my part and report all of them.

I went to each of the people's character cards and reported them all for Harrasment to other players. I thought that this would help the PRs become aware of what's going on when they aren't off doing events or abusing their powers, what do I know. 10 minutes went by and nothing happened. I reported all of them again.
    Another 10 minutes went by. Still nothing. So I decided to search up for any online PRs. There were 2 on.

iTine and Reno.

I thought," Hey, these are decent PRs." So I pmed each of them.

First I went with iTine.

I pmed her about the situation, but guess what? No reply. I tried once again. Waited 3 minutes. No reply. Typical. I guess she was too busy modifying her alignment and her online time. Pretty important I guess.

I decided to give up on iTine and move on to Reno. I pmed Reno the same stuff I pmed iTine, but guess what?

I was so mad, I made a meme.

Honestly, how much criticism will it take for the PR team to straighten up? Honestly, where I work, if you ignored anyone like these two, you would be put up for replacement. And that's just for ignoring someone. Straighten yourself out, do something productive. I mean, I would get it if he had the work tag on or he said he was working in his player card, but "The messaged player logged out?" Come on, be like Star or Drizzle and
    Do
    Your
    Job

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Soldier
    When staff are logged into Remote Control, the staff "chat" system for ease in explaining, and not logged into Era....the message you received "The Message Player logged out" is the standard reply from the server. It has nothing to do with that particular staff member making that response or turning off pms, they simply are not logged into Era.

Reno is just on RC not on client. If you can't reach a PR at the moment, I suggest try taking snapshots of the commotion. Provide evidence and the players profiles and report it here on era-go.

As you can clearly see, don't think iTine with her 1 second of online staff time would be of much assistance to you.

On a side note, putting Zephlyn in your name = insta hired

Banned
    Make sure you're messaging the right account, ask said above- if you message a particular account it will always give you that message as it's tied in with the server and not actually a playable account thingo

Reno ALWAYS has his PMs off. Why didn't you take screenshots of the fight?

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    I'm sorry that you didn't catch me in-game. I respond to all (real) requests when I receive them in-game.

My PMs are always enabled, if I'm online and you can't get through to me I'll have to look into it.

iTine just got a new account so it's likely that she had just logged into it, explaining the 1 minute online time.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Reno ALWAYS has his PMs off. Why didn't you take screenshots of the fight?
    This. Honestly, next time take pictures of the fight and use the letter to staff here on the forums for a admin to see it is as simple as that.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    I'm sorry that you didn't catch me in-game. I respond to all (real) requests when I receive them in-game.

My PMs are always enabled, if I'm online and you can't get through to me I'll have to look into it.

iTine just got a new account so it's likely that she had just logged into it, explaining the 1 minute online time.
    You always have ur pmed turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

I don't blame Reno for his pms off to be honest.
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw